CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
we were 7-5 last season, mainly because TVD came to the rescue for our coaches and team. Our receivers aren't as good this year, Tyler has been hurt and we've generally been decimated by injury on the way to what looks like 5-7.

it sucks, but some of y'all need to relax.
Idk what ure looking at. Mikimbin takes UGAs roster and goes 8-4

Mario’s corny fake tough guy shtick did not fly with these boys lmao.
Wtf are you talking about? What fake tough guy schtick are you talking about? Because he wants to runs the ball he’s a fake tough guy? He’s not out here blowing his top, yelling, cursing in people’s faces and **** like he’s Saban. If something happens he goes up to them and talks to them like men. Way to ******* show you don’t even go to games.

Some of you dudes are softer than this ******* football team.

Advertisement
Vanderbilt is losing 42-0 to TN right now. TN is missing Henson Hooker, an OL, and 5 DB’s. They are still murdering Vandy.

Also, Vandy looks way better than we do. They would murk us if we played them.

I agree with you. The only team that I really love, and this regime has finished sticking the stake in the heart.
Like I said. There’s no $72m buyout. We can only hope by some miracle he decides to do a 180 and go full Molly Maid.

Advertisement
This doesn’t turn until we get a QB a la Caleb Williams type. Mobile. Watching him tonight makes me jealous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1669518326331.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back