CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m glad I watched East St.Louis and CBC win state championships today because this isn’t even competitive…….again.

Advertisement
I don't trust mario one bit with letting gattis go

I hope we don't score a point in the second half to drive the point home harder
You’re an idiot if you believe that. He’s gone. Just a shame he has no pride and neither does the team

Advertisement
I flipped over to UCF -vs-USF and they said UCF clinches a spot in the AAC title game with a win.

Did Cincinnati and/or Tulane lose today?

At a complete loss of words. Checking out completely from UM football indefinitely.. I’ll gladly be a fan later. **** this team

Don’t worry guys. I heard Gattis is finally going to delve into the special “Break-In-Case-Of-Emergency” chapter in his playbook for the 2nd half.

4728D5B5-ACFA-4B23-80B9-84B6CE4047AB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cristobal is FIU trash who spit on this program when he left after 2 weeks to take a job at Bama. There should be 0 loyalty to him but the boys with $ wanted their guy. Until the administration actually cares we’re stuck with a select few hiring their boys.

Good point and Mario is trying to convince recruits to “build with him” vs. go to Bama, Ohio St, etc.

When he turned his back on Miami to do the exact same thing recruits do

Mario’s corny fake tough guy shtick did not fly with these boys lmao.
Yeah, those children were too used to dancing on the sidelines and celebrating 1st downs against FIU like they won the championship. There was zero culture or desire to work among 70% or so of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back