CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Players visibly laughing on the sidelines. This program has absolutely ZERO pride. Is it all on the players? Where is the supposed fire and passion from Mr. Tough Guy Mario? He just stands there like a deer in the headlights.

Wow, the band dancers might even have more talent than the Sunsations...whatever we are doing to get these girls I wish we could extend it to the football program

Advertisement
Can we turn thread into booty
Can we turn thread into booty gifs?
1669517116131.jpeg

A few coaches will leave, either voluntarily or by pink slip. Half the team will disappear. We will have such a huge deficit on the 85, they will be handing the scholarships to walk-ons. 10 years 80 million dollar mongoloid.

I wonder how many Canes seasons all-time had a worse point differential than this one

Program is done. Mario is here for nearly a decade so we’re sunk. I’ve 100% lost faith and he’s just another in a long line of cane failures.
It's hard to feel differently... What Mario has done to this program in year 1 is unfathomable.. down by 4TDs to Pitt at home in senior night at half time? A Pitt team that we've generally owned...

45-3 loss to FSU
blowout loss to MTSU
Blowout loss to Duke
Absolutely pathetic offense that's gone multiple GAMES without scoring a TD...

It took a very special kind of stupidity to make things go this bad...

Advertisement
Mario might be golden 2.0

This is horrible

What do go 1st year coaches do in the transfer portal era. Look at USC

If Lincoln Riley were at Miami, this team would have won at least 8 games. Because he is sooo good, impact players would have followed him here. Caleb would be starting over TVD, Addison would be out there, a couple of Olinemen from OU.

Lez be honest, Mario, who is following him that is already a big time established player?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dang. Didn't see this happening. 2 more quarters boys. Mario is going to have to do some serious recruiting to keep this class together and/or improve upon it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back