CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gattis has zero understanding of the flow of an offense. His play calling needs a prescription of Zoloft.
Most of what he calls are short yardage plays. There's no variation or downfield attack.

1st and 15 (the false start is assumed)? Run up the middle
2nd and 7? QB run
3rd and 10? Pass to WR behind the los

Need 3 yards? Run up the middle
Need 7 yards? Run up the middle
1st and goal from the 3? Run up the middle
1st and goal from the 9? Run up the middle

Down 30? Deep ball (incomplete), immediately followed by a run up the middle.

Advertisement
Lol at the dummies still blaming the roster with this trash, amateur hour coaching.

Where is the effort from the **** staff? Mario has looked like a lost fool all season with no emotion and sure as **** no clue what to do. But yeah, keep blaming the players when the staff is failing them.

Thank God for the Dolphins tomorrow.

There are some serious red flags with Mario if we are being honest.

His only saving grace is elite recruiting at least top ten and I’m not sure that doesn’t lead to only 8-9 win ceiling.

If we moved to the SEC, we become Vanderbilt.

It may be over.

Advertisement
You can look at Garcia and tell he's mentally checked out. You can see it. Dude has the look of a guy that is completely out of it. I haven't looked that out of it since my wisdom teeth were pulled, and this dude looks like this on national TV.

Advertisement
Lol at the dummies still blaming the roster with this trash, amateur hour coaching.

Where is the effort from the **** staff? Mario has looked like a lost fool all season with no emotion and sure as **** no clue what to do. But yeah, keep blaming the players when the staff is failing them.
It’s both. Bad players and bad coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank god theres no bowl
Cribby, real talk, how do you even begin to address this. This is beyond Gattis, who needs to go tomorrow. Rationally, it’s too early to judge Mario, but the really striking and scary thing is the entire attitude of the team and staff. Listless, careless, no fight. Doesn’t that reflect leadership…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back