CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Next year is rock bottom.

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

If they’re are no announcements of firings by tomorrow morning then Mario can gtfo. Something is really wrong in the program and it’s not just players. We have 10,000 coaches but no coaching going on. Don’t think we would finish in the top 25 in DII at this point. Crazy

First game i pay to attention to since the A&M game. We are so dysfunctional and sloppy. How is it everyone completes passes and breaks tackles. But we get sacked and sure tackled. Garbage for the last 25 years and counting!!!

Advertisement
You’re rock bottom
Sure. Just tell me how a team that is going to be mostly first and second year players, including two true freshman offensive linemen is supposed to be a measured improvement over this year. They’ll play better, but it will be way too young to compete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure. Just tell me how a team that is going to be mostly first and second year players, including two true freshman offensive linemen is supposed to be a measured improvement over this year. They’ll play better, but it will be way too young to compete.
Portal imo but we’ll see…can’t be worse than this. They’ve mailed it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back