CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just stand there Jake.

With Campbell that's all 5 starting O linemen out thru 12 games. And some backups. Nice

In the last 15yrs, there has not been one D-1 team that we've looked bigger than. Players come to our program and just stop growing??

Advertisement
Team full of worse-than-jags waiting for someone else to make a play. I'm trying to give Mario the benefit of the doubt but this is just horrendous.
If we don't have at least 40 new players by the time Fall Practice starts then I'll join the mopers as Cristobal won't have done his job.

Garcia is gonna get killed back there... that sack was brutal.... Mario better make some freaking adjustments like yesterday.... Don't go out like this man... seriously...

Garcia is also clueless out there. It looks like he makes his mind up before the snap and just locks in until he thinks he’s open.

Advertisement
I got it! Put Brown and Garcia back there at the same time! Why has no one thought of this??? Lol

Advertisement
On that last possession, the slot CB was playing outside leverage on Restrepo by probably 3 yards.

He had the cleanest release you can ask for down the seam against a 1 high and we still ran that WR screen. Gattis is good at absolutely nothing.

Advertisement
Gave my club seats away tonight - no way I was driving 3.5 hours one way to see this mess. Going to watch some REAL football. How sad we've become....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back