Cook lane Rudolph fan club

Advertisement
What a miss cook was, dude ceiling is way far beyond yearbys. I know they got the better college back

I really hate this fkin staff

It gets me more hot watching kids that r sfla elite players ripping it everywhere else, I know a coach like a Butch can keep those kids home period. That's how we gonna win if not enjoy being little brothers within the next fifth teen years.

Advertisement
What a miss cook was, dude ceiling is way far beyond yearbys. I know they got the better college back

I don't see the vision and open field moves in Cook that Yearby has.

Doesn't matter when he slipsby he's gone. U can't let him leave sfla stop these fkin excuses, it's y we losin rt now. U telling me Butch loses cook to Bowden in the 90's. **** fkin no

Advertisement
This staff is entirely composed of "elite recruiters" and we still cant recruit. We are beyond recruiting our way out, we need to coach our way out first, and the recruits will come

I don't see the vision and open field moves in Cook that Yearby has.

Doesn't matter when he slipsby he's gone. U can't let him leave sfla stop these fkin excuses, it's y we losin rt now. U telling me Butch loses cook to Bowden in the 90's. **** fkin no

Naw man I disagree. Cook is more of an athlete and yes he will have big runs but he is not Yearby.

Yearby has outstanding vision, feet, and balance. It is the reason Yearby was the man in Highschool. Cook is not someone who will make plays in a phone booth.

Yearby will make you miss in a phone booth

Cook seems explosive. But I agree with whoever said he doesn't seem to have open field moves. I'm saying this completely without bias I think yearby will be the better back. And believe me I was leading the cook over yearby/Michel train when they were in high school. I think cooks ceiling is Lamar miller. He's that type of back. Super fast, will get stronger, but not great vision, moves, shake, etc. I think yearby can be a more complete back with added size. Not a flat out burner but insane quicks and hopefully elite vision...so far he's looked good but too easy to take down...

Advertisement
Yearby would be better than Cook if he was playing for FSU and Cook for Miami. /our fanbase logic.

Advertisement
Y'all are delusional if you think we'll keep all SoFla recruits here. With a reigning champ in state? C'mon man. This will always be a struggle. Everyone looks here for talent.

We simply won't get them all.

Yearby > Cook; in high school Yearby was the big play guy who'd get them into the red zone every time. Then they'd bring in Cook to close the deal. Yearby chose to stay home and help rebuild the Canes. Cook was a Gator first but when they struggled a little he jumped ship to the defending champs (aka front runner). Yearby will outgain Cook on 11/15, no question.

Advertisement
Back