Fuc_k You Bleacher Report

Category5Hurricane

Deejays Ace
I find it absurd that they don't have any Canes projected to go in the first round. No Duke, no Denzel, and in my opinion if Dorsett keeps this pace up he will skyrocket up the rounds. Pretty ridiculous. I don't know what Bleacher Report and ESPN have against Miami. In the words of the great Marshawn Lynch "Fuc_k 'em."

Advertisement
Does anybody take Bleacher Report seriously? I read it occasionally but it's written by homer fans and I forget what I just read the minute I finish reading.

You mean Ereck Flowers or Jonathan Ogden 2.0 as he's referred to around these parts isn't a sure fire first round franchise left tackle?!

I find it absurd that they don't have any Canes projected to go in the first round. No Duke, no Denzel, and in my opinion if Dorsett keeps this pace up he will skyrocket up the rounds. Pretty ridiculous. I don't know what Bleacher Report and ESPN have against Miami. In the words of the great Marshawn Lynch "Fuc_k 'em."

That's because they probably aren't first rounders.

Advertisement
Does anybody take Bleacher Report seriously? I read it occasionally but it's written by homer fans and I forget what I just read the minute I finish reading.

No but I receive notifications from multiple news outlets and just found it absurd. Clearly they suffer from some sort of illness.

I use to believe in the anti-Miami bias, but I no longer believe it is there. A few asshats here and there maybe, but not any sort of industry-wide conspiracy. We really are just irrelevant.

Advertisement
1. Running backs in the first round are a dying species. The NFL is primarily a passing league, so unless you're getting a franchise specimen like Adrian Peterson or some such, it's maybe 50/50 Duke goes that high. I can see a team in the 20's taking him, but Top 15 is out of the question. Also, Gurley will go before Duke, as a point of comparison.

2. What exactly has Dorsett shown that merits first round ability? He can run a 9 route like nobody else in college, but is slight of build, hasn't shown a propensity for running other routes other than the aforementioned, and doesn't show a tremendous amount of "wiggle" in his physical traits. Doesn't get in and out of breaks anywhere near as well as Allen Hurns, and he had over 1000 yards last season and wasn't even drafted. Granted, running a 4.2something at the combine will do a lot for him, and there's a chance someone at the end of the 1st takes a looooooong shot, but again, Dorsett doesn't scream "1st round lock!" to me. He's like Ted Ginn minus the return ability, so unless the Dolphins or the Raiders do something stupid, he likely won't go that early.

3. Perryman is the most likely to go in the 1st, because athletic, hard hitting LBs with good size and instincts don't grow on trees. I agree that he should be somewhere up there, but a lot will ride on his combine and how the rest of this season plays out. Unless he bombs the combine, I can't see somebody like San Francisco or Pittsburgh not taking him if he's available in the bottom half of the first round. He should be starting next year, someone will stick him on the outside and he'll be a terror.

Perryman is the only one with a shot to go in the first.

LULZ if you think Dorsett is a first rounder.

And Perryman's height alone might keep him out of the 1st.

I don't want to see guys projected in the 1st round until they prove they can stay there.

Advertisement
Wow you really need to shed those panties if this is upsetting you.

Bleacher report..SMH, Dorito's scheme is more valid than anything written on that site.

Perryman's likely going early 2nd round. The one knock against him is his size. I've seen other mock drafts that have him going as high as pick #31. It matters about team needs. Duke is a legit talent, but being a 1st round RB means you have to be head and shoulders above everyone else at RB. I have Duke 3rd in the nation behind Gurley and Abdullah. Although Duke can do more in the passing game than Abduallah so he could be the 2nd RB drafted this year (yes, I think he leaves after this season).

Advertisement
We are hated by a lot of the media, but that doesn't mean they're always wrong in what they say about us.

And Perryman's height alone might keep him out of the 1st.

I don't want to see guys projected in the 1st round until they prove they can stay there.

LBs who are in the 6' range (or perhaps a smidge smaller) that get drafted in the first usually (in fact, almost always) fall into 2 different categories - speed guys that can rush the passer like crazy, or more bulked guys 240/250 who are tackling machines and are very athletic.

DP has to get 130-140 tacakles this year and run a sub 4.6 if he has any shot at getting drafted in the first (and oh yeah, measure 6').

Advertisement
Back