Uncle Luke Jumping back on the bandwagon

Advertisement
LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1 now
If you ant a Cane you ant. ..... http://instagram.com/p/sPZMRPge3B/

SMH these guys man.
I'll take it but luke needs to really take a look in the mirror and remind himself that this aint the early 90's anymore. You cant do the same things from back then and expect no one to say nothing about it protocols is everything for us now and either get with it or gtfo.

Advertisement
Luke always been a cane fan. Yall are hung up on the ban from schools ****.

I cant speak for others but i always loved luke but when the ncaa just leaves the campus you start taking pictures with kaaya and his mom and thats a no no then when they tell you that you cant do it you get mad leave on own accord but then tell south florida that we kicked u out and bash the school, i do believe that gives us reasons to tell luke to go to ****.

On this board most of y'all confuse "not supporting the staff" with "not. Being a fan"

On this board most of y'all confuse "not supporting the staff" with "not. Being a fan"

Man luke was saying some crazy stuff which would only tell kids dont go to miami essentially throwing a hissy fit cuz he didnt get his way. All that being said luke will probably end up on our staff and i for one would love it.

Advertisement

Very astute statement and quite accurate IMO, but it is a new season, and kool aid is refreshing. After Monday night the staff will either be loved or roasted, win and all will be good.

Luke never had a problem with the U football it always been a staff problem... but F that if you a tru cane you got 2 be one threw n threw.. but alot of people miss understood ice n luke these guy loyalty are to those kids first before anything and some kids are not a good fit for the u....

Luke been squashed that situation with miami. He was working one of the golden camps in the spring.

I see golden taking his advice on hiring some of these top high school coaches in s.fla.

Advertisement
@unclelukereal1: Let's get it going now F...Uf an FSU just so you know where I stand. Lol

Luke tried to make it a race thing when Shannon was fired when Shannon was clearly incompetent at being a Head Coach.

Watching him (coach) on the sidelines last Thursday was entertaining. Dude is a certified slappy.

Advertisement
He has a mouth and ****ed us off, but it is Uncle Luke, so welcome. The important thing is that something is up. Opponents are scared, handlers are kissing up, and old friends are hanging around -- did we hit the lottery? Can U feel it ....

unclelukereal1
@unclelukereal1

@OmarKelly kaaya is Special if you ask him what his number one priority he would tell you beat FSU and he does not fear Jameis Winston that's a U qb
2014-08-14

He was never off the wagon

True, he's always been a "fan". The problem is while he's always been on the wagon, he seems to think that he's the only one who knows how to run the wagon, and anything other than his way is wrong.

Luke will probably end up on our staff

You gonna pass it ?

660.gif

Lol only if you pass it back

Advertisement
Back