2024 NFL Draft Thread

EDC got tired of reading all the hate mail that I had been sending him over the years & finally said, "Lets just shut this fkin psycho up & give'em one for a change.."

Thank You EDC!

View attachment 287812
I underestimated how much this years CB class being so deep would drop the top guys down.
Kinda similar to WR, but I definitely thought after the top 3 there would be a break then a run at end of 1st and start of 2nd, and thats basically happening. I expect CBs to go early and often in 2nd now....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, woke up today and the Bears future might be looking bright finally. Been a long 31 years of suffering. Between them and the canes, it’s been rough. Poles has been an absolute savage GM.

Don’t think in my lifeline I’ve been this excited for the bears, and the canes. Especially at the same time. Could be a fun 2024 🥲

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not a Vikings fan, but I can't decide whether what they did last night was right or wrong. It seems like they tried to pull a 2023 Texans, and moved up to get their guys @ QB and EDGE, but those two aren't as sure-fire as Stroud+Anderson Jr. and they gave up a ****ton of picks to do it (3rd, 4th, 2025 4th, 5th, 2025 5th). I'm guessing the move to 10 was to prevent the Raiders from drafting JJ. Thought they had the most interesting draft after what the Bears did.

Man, woke up today and the Bears future might be looking bright finally. Been a long 31 years of suffering. Between them and the canes, it’s been rough. Poles has been an absolute savage GM.

Don’t think in my lifeline I’ve been this excited for the bears, and the canes. Especially at the same time. Could be a fun 2024 🥲

Do the Bears now have the best WR core in the NFL???

Advertisement

Yall drafted a woman first overall. It's all downhill.

Advertisement
Back