2024 NFL Draft Thread

You’re better at this than the nerd draft talking heads.
There are a few I'm kicking myself on, too.

A few "of course" team/personality/culture fits that just make sense in hindsight.

Brock Bowers to the Raiders
Terrain Arnold to Detroit
Xavier Worthy to KC

Fun first round.

Also Odunze to Chicago I was just being a stubborn bum on. He was rumored to there for a long time.

Advertisement
1714160856149.png

Man, woke up today and the Bears future might be looking bright finally. Been a long 31 years of suffering. Between them and the canes, it’s been rough. Poles has been an absolute savage GM.

Don’t think in my lifeline I’ve been this excited for the bears, and the canes. Especially at the same time. Could be a fun 2024 🥲
so you feel good drafting a kid that paints his fingernails and wears dresses to lead a locker room of men. good luck with that
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Advertisement
Advertisement

Florida had 6 first round picks. Need to put that fence up.

Jer'Zhan Newton is the 36th pick from Clearwater Catholic, Pinellas County, and first DT taken, and Quinyon Mitchell from Williston. Both under the radar, 3 star or less recruits from Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, woke up today and the Bears future might be looking bright finally. Been a long 31 years of suffering. Between them and the canes, it’s been rough. Poles has been an absolute savage GM.

Don’t think in my lifeline I’ve been this excited for the bears, and the canes. Especially at the same time. Could be a fun 2024 🥲
No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

All the good DT's are gone. Maason smith was supposed to have the same type of fall off like LT. Does LT get drafted 3rd round now?

Advertisement
Back