Brian Kelly crying about Miami buying players

Does this ****stick really think kids grow up dreaming of living in Baton Rouge for 3-5 years? Get ****ed in one ear and out the other, LSU is no stranger to playing the game

Advertisement
dave-chappelle-chappelles-show-ezgif.com-added-text (1).gif

Advertisement
Brian Kelly is a literal murderer and should have gotten jail time.
You literally don't know what murder is. Lol

Involuntary Manslaughter? Probably not but it’s more plausible. I personally don’t think authority belongs to a coach. I take huge issue with him not canceling practice but he might not have know the severity.
IMG_9571.jpeg

Advertisement

Involuntary Manslaughter? Probably not but it’s more plausible. I personally don’t think authority belongs to a coach. I take huge issue with him not canceling practice but he might not have know the severity.
View attachment 289122
This looks more like the difference between 1st and 2nd degree murder but I’m not a lawyer

Advertisement

If you like being on this side of the bag war, sign up for Miami's official NIL collective, Canes Connection.

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Hey Brian...

9185840.jpg

View attachment 289122

Mrs. Kelly, chill. I get you gotta defend that **** in case he wants to kill you, too. But this is a Miami website. Tell your heart attack waiting to happen murdering hubby to die. Soon.

lol I like how he says we are interested in developing relationships.... like what type of relationship could you build with Barrow when he was in the portal for less than 2 weeks? FOH with all that. HS kid? Maybe... but a kid with only a few weeks to make a decision in the portal? Nah

Advertisement
Mrs. Kelly, chill. I get you gotta defend that **** in case he wants to kill you, too. But this is a Miami website. Tell your heart attack waiting to happen murdering hubby to die. Soon.
I was waiting for this to get funny but then it ran out of words..

If you like being on this side of the bag war, sign up for Miami's official NIL collective, Canes Connection.

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Pretty rich coming from lsu. Ask ur church members how they feel about this topic.

Advertisement
Back