Brian Kelly crying about Miami buying players

Advertisement
**** maybe I missed it but did he mention us? I was hoping he did. Would actually be some good clout.

Advertisement

If you like being on this side of the bag war, sign up for Miami's official NIL collective, Canes Connection.

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

hits_children.jpg

Someone please porst his ghey Pulp Fiction dance off with the recruit.

**** maybe I missed it but did he mention us? I was hoping he did. Would actually be some good clout.
lol yeah I really dont mind the narrative that "Miami just throws around insane amounts of money and overpays for players"

Like there is no "overpay" frankly, just about every kid is **** near over paid. You either have F U money or you dont. But hey, let recruits take notice we make insane offers and actually make the payments. Works for me.

Kelly didn't mention Miami football, but because the question involved defensive linemen (and LSU just lost a DL recruiting battle to Miami), it's pretty obvious who he was talking about.

Same as when Nick Saban mentioned Miami BASKETBALL as an NIL big-spender, even though he's a football coach.

Advertisement
Kelly didn't mention Miami football, but because the question involved defensive linemen (and LSU just lost a DL recruiting battle to Miami), it's pretty obvious who he was talking about.

Same as when Nick Saban mentioned Miami BASKETBALL as an NIL big-spender, even though he's a football coach.
Ooh okay. Just making sure I didn't miss anything. Fvck em either way.

lol yeah I really dont mind the narrative that "Miami just throws around insane amounts of money and overpays for players"

Like there is no "overpay" frankly, just about every kid is **** near over paid. You either have F U money or you dont. But hey, let recruits take notice we make insane offers and actually make the payments. Works for me.
👀👀I feel the same way!😈 Tell them! Tell them all Kelly Puss!! Tell them That The U gots money 💰 for any top player Buahahaha!…Buahahaha!!!…😶‍🌫️💨💨💨💨

Advertisement
Advertisement
The power of NIL. When only the chosen few were allowed to buy players, the market was much lower. You could offer a kid 20 grand or a new Challenger and they’d sign up. Now that they have options, the prices have gone way up. These podunk SEC schools can’t afford to buy up everyone anymore. It’s gotten so bad for them, Nick Saban quit. When they were able to artificially keep the prices for players low, they were kings of the world. Now that the playing field bas been leveled, they can’t afford the game anymore.

Don’t worry, Brian. Just say “it means more” to recruits with your fake accent. That should do the trick.

Advertisement
Back