Brian Kelly crying about Miami buying players

Advertisement

If you like being on this side of the bag war, sign up for Miami's official NIL collective, Canes Connection.

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Kelly really diminishes himself being so disingenuous and dishonest. You got beat our for a player fair and square. Be a man. Does he think that recruits can't or won't see through this?

My interpretation was that they don't get into bidding wars over players whose primary motivation is getting paid, which is fair. It doesn't necessarily mean that they don't pay well, especially since he also mentions the "generous" NIL opportunities that they offer

What he said were not interested in buying players. What the $EC means were not interested in buying players this way we like it under the table and illegal
In a closed market place (pre-NIL...under table payments) the SEC was able to prices artificially low due to lack of competition.

Now, the SEC schools hate it because the prices are dictated by an open market. The players are paid their market value

Advertisement
Dude literally has no self awareness.
He’s at a school where they funneled money out of pediatric cancer research so they can pay a recruit.
It’s absolutely the last thing lsu fans want to hear.

Kelly: “We don’t pay for players”

LSU fans:
“Wait .. whaaatttt”””
“Well you better start fckng paying then. I don’t want to hear anymore bs excuses”.
Wasn't their school library damaged in a flood and left to rot because they were using the funds to pay players?

I'm going to copy my original response onto this thread...

1. What a ******* liar.
2. They have paid for every other position on the field.
3. They have paid for recruits in every other semester.
4. Look at this fake virgin, acting like one of the top SEC teams doesn't pay for recruits.
5. **** Brian Kelly right in the ****hole.
6. Quit with the fake southern accent. He’s from Massachusetts. BE FROM MASSACHUSETTS.

Ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun
turntables GIF
I was just about to post this except this rabbit has a tank! A no limit tank! These teams were hollering Miami is broke! They got an 80 yard practice facility! They don’t have their own stadium! Nobody comes to their games! All that facilities and atmosphere **** matters when you paying a guy $50,000 under the table. Now that nil is here that ain’t ****! Now they realize players don’t give a **** about that stuff! Now teams like Miami and Missouri can give these players cold hard cash and they hate it! We no limit soldiers, I thought I told you!
1715166473986.gif

Advertisement
In a closed market place (pre-NIL...under table payments) the SEC was able to prices artificially low due to lack of competition.

Now, the SEC schools hate it because the prices are dictated by an open market. The players are paid their market value
There was gentleman’s agreement between the schools. Pay a certain amount and no snitching after the Albert Means situation. That **** out the window in the nil era

How sustainable is the canes connection to be able to fund a championship level roster? I have to imagine there is a dozen or more big pockets funding the lions share and how long will they keep doing it?
Until they can't.

Advertisement
They’re still trying to get guys with bags under the table.. obviously less than NIL

Also still buying kids families with jobs and things like that. Way behind in times

Yes. The SEC schools like to present the ENTIRE menu to their recruits...

Advertisement
Well now I am meant to believe that Miami threw the bag at Jalen Brown and LSU didn’t??

Advertisement
Back