2024 Zuri Madison OL from KY

OL is and always will be the least of my concerns with Mario and Mirabal.

But is anyone surprised by the lack of traction with some guys? I feel like we’ve gone after a lot of developmental players this cycle, but even those don’t appear to be chomping at the bit to come here. And yes we can point to the two five-stars we signed in 2023, but there are three other positions on the line.

Regardless, not worried about who we get and if they will be developed.
It’s a down year locally and nationally for offensive lineman. We just spent a ton of resources for Lee, Cohen, Francis, Samson, etc. But we’ve definitely lost out on our top targets so far this year. Get me the monster Poly guard and some developmentals they like and I’m all good fam.

Advertisement
It’s a down year locally and nationally for offensive lineman. We just spent a ton of resources for Lee, Cohen, Francis, Samson, etc. But we’ve definitely lost out on our top targets so far this year. Get me the monster Poly guard and some developmentals they like and I’m all good fam.
Yeah give me Ahfua and I don’t even care what else we do there

Feel the same about DL next year like we need to load up on this embarrassment of riches this year because who knows about the future

Advertisement
Agree,the poly guard makes or breaks this years OL class.

Advertisement
Losing a developmental tackle idc abt, but Wiggins was a loss. Arky with pittman’s OL background is a problem, but it’s one we shouldn’t be losing too many battles too.

Advertisement
Losing a developmental tackle idc abt, but Wiggins was a loss. Arky with pittman’s OL background is a problem, but it’s one we shouldn’t be losing too many battles too.
Arkansas has cracked us atleast 3 times already this cycle.

Hey I know i tried and @Cribby tried to put em on to an OL target from the Midwest but they havent sniffed him. He'll be committed soon as well.

They just offered a mammoth OT from a Juco so lets see what traction we get there.

Arkansas has cracked us atleast 3 times already this cycle.

Hey I know i tried and @Cribby tried to put em on to an OL target from the Midwest but they havent sniffed him. He'll be committed soon as well.

They just offered a mammoth OT from a Juco so lets see what traction we get there.
- Amuary Wiggins (JUCO) OV'ed
- Keivie Rose (LA Tech) OV'ed
- Zuri Madison (HS) OV'ed

- Jaylon Braxton - OVed but seemed to be nothing more than a quick visit

Andrew Armstrong
Jaheim Singletary
Isaac TeSlaa
[BGCOLOR=initial]are all others offered or we had reported interest in that nothing ever came of it. [/BGCOLOR]

Andrew Armstrong
Jaheim Singletary
Isaac TeSlaa
[BGCOLOR=initial]are all others offered or we had reported interest in that nothing ever came of it. [/BGCOLOR]
Guess those boys are more into hogtown culture than south beach.

Advertisement

Andrew Armstrong
Jaheim Singletary
Isaac TeSlaa
They call this getting fleeced

Advertisement
Back