Confirmed Zo gone to NE

As a Cane and Pats fan, this feels like good news lol. I don't really know how fully involved on the Eval side he was but we have had some good early evals since he has been with us and the Pats need eval help in the worst possible way lol.

Advertisement
What situation is that, Fatboy?
Wait til tomorrow fat boy, fat boy, wait til tomorrow
freak show 90s GIF

Advertisement
He’s gonna bring another consigliere type I’m guessing- someone like a chud if he wanted to move now or another former hc type

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tough to call this a lateral move for him. He will be very actively involved in scouting and team-building process in NE.

As I posted in another thread, not sure his skillset was being put to full use here.
Oh, I know what he'll be involved in. That team will look completely different schematics and scheme wise over the next few years.

He fits there to a tee due to his connections with Wolf, who is the de-facto GM. But I'd only consider an actual GM role to be an elevator, however, that's me.

Advertisement
Tough to call this a lateral move for him. He will be very actively involved in scouting and team-building process in NE.

As I posted in another thread, not sure his skillset was being put to full use here.
Pete do you anticipate Mario bringing on a new GM for football? Or will he now just shuffle everything around without someone leading that piece

Oh, I know what he'll be involved in. That team will look completely different schematics and scheme wise over the next few years.

He fits there to a tee due to his connections with Wolf, who is the de-facto GM. But I'd only consider an actual GM role to be an elevator, however, that's me.

I just think he wanted to work MORE. Which is why it's more than what his title is,

Good points, but I really think there is no space for GMs or big personnel figures in college football where the HCs are running the ship from A to Z.

So it's a promotion in my books.

Advertisement
Back