2025 Ziyare Addison 4* OT from Riverview, FL (Sumner High)

Advertisement
Rivals interview (update on Miami visit). Its interesting that he says both Mario and Mirabal are very transparent in the recruiting process. Won't be dropping a Top 8. His OV dates will let you know the schools he's got at the top.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With Addison's background as a wrestler and basketball player, he's proven to be one of the nation's most athletic left tackle prospects.
Addison has started to narrow his list of schools from a massive list of offers. Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Penn State, Oregon, and UCLA were some of the schools Addison mentioned as strong candidates.

Advertisement

Not too well apparently

Now this is interesting.....

Hoe Well!! LOVE HIM AS A PROSPECT. COACHED BY FORMER CANE OL..BUT IF WE AINT MAKE THAT 9 SHEESH..

I ALSO THINK WE SHOULD BE ON ONE OF THE OTHER SAMOAN KIDS FROM GOREMAN.

IT LOOKS LIKE MY OTHER FAV OTACKLE IN THE CLASS FROM NJ HAS A COMMITMENT DATE FOR NEXT WEEK SO WE MIGHT BE MISSING THERE EARLY TOO

Last edited:
I really thought we had an OV scheduled with Addison but we never finalized on a date. Not sure what happened here.

Advertisement
According to ON3, Addison wants to go where he has an opportunity to start. Miami's OL depth is an obstacle here. He thinks very highly of Mario and Mirabal , though. They have made him feel like he is a priority. They basically say the two parties "want different things".

Doubtful Mario stops recruiting him

Advertisement
@DMoney and others...What is going with OL? I'm not even mad at what we are getting/not getting…And can't argue with the development on the field.

Is it a wanting to spend on other positions type thing?

But the top two OL in the state…Thomas the #1 and then Addison. Have good things to say about us since last year…Visit UM multiple during winter and spring. I could see us going to the wire and missing out, you can't get them all...but all of a sudden we get May updates that have us out of the running for both? This soon? Like, not a finalist for either? What gives?

Last edited:
@DMoney and others...What is going with OL? I'm not even mad at what we are getting/not getting…And can't argue with the development on the field.

Is it a wanting to spend on other positions type thing?

But the top two OL in the state…Thomas the #1 and then Addison. Have good things to say about us from last year…Visit UM multiple during winter and spring. I could see us going to the wire and missing out, you can't get them all...but all of a sudden we get May updates that have us out of the running for both? This soon? Like, not a finalist for either? What gives?
Simmer…. DT recruiting was a lightning rod around this time. Well be in play all the way through but let’s be real it’s year 3 for Mario I’m sure some kids are getting negatively recruited reminding them that Mario hasn’t shown much on field results… probably a little wait and see.

According to ON3, Addison wants to go where he has an opportunity to start. Miami's OL depth is an obstacle here. He thinks very highly of Mario and Mirabal , though. They have made him feel like he is a priority. They basically say the two parties "want different things".

So he doesn't think he can start at Miami but he thinks he can start at UGA and O$U right away? Something's not adding up here.

Doubtful Mario stops recruiting him

Suspected that would be the case.

Advertisement
Back