Zipperer recap

Advertisement
Yep there’s a pic with Rique too

CAD2459B-0FF6-4E44-BD46-2101B6D6FF1E.jpeg

Advertisement
Remember when people were clowning Mullen recruiting before he season? And now he’s doing the helicopter with his **** at Miami. Y’all are kidding yourselves if you think a pair of blue chips from Lakeland are going to UM.

What has Mullen done? Got two 3 star O-lineman from Miami!?!? Also Florida will always recruits well regardless of the coach. I also believe neither of these kids are coming to Miami.

Remember when people were clowning Mullen recruiting before he season? And now he’s doing the helicopter with his **** at Miami. Y’all are kidding yourselves if you think a pair of blue chips from Lakeland are going to UM.
He got 2 kids who were begging to leave while being too clownish to tell the coaches the truth we will live. If we get these 2 I'll take that 10 times over the other 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
What has Mullen done? Got two 3 star O-lineman from Miami!?!? Also Florida will always recruits well regardless of the coach. I also believe neither of these kids are coming to Miami.

Now Tarquin is a 3 star?

Mullen told zip and summ they have to commit and shut it down this weekend or they have to move on cause they have too many people that want in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back