Zipperer recap

Advertisement
obviously I dont post or know enough to pretend to be an insider or anything but his info has been pretty reliable. he graduated from uf and follows recruiting pretty close
I’m not knocking you bro it was just a curious thought because me personally I feel we can get both I was wondering how this developed

This photo is amazing

Brown looks like he doesn’t want to be around Gators.

Richt, Brown and Hartley blocking space to Mama Zipperer and Larry Scott is like WTF

Attachments

• 1748B1A5-0A16-4B5D-96F5-6F5E63FAB938.jpeg
    1748B1A5-0A16-4B5D-96F5-6F5E63FAB938.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 260
Advertisement
Yeah that makes sense. Its not happening b/c of what the RB does and not the TE or DE we are recruiting.

Is it a stretch to think teammates could be influenced by one another? At a gator feeder school.. when the two guys aforementioned are considered Gator leans? You're right. Erroneous.

Advertisement
Clearly UF or Miami here for both

If they don't commit to UF this weekend I would think we have a good shot

Is it a stretch to think teammates could be influenced by one another? At a gator feeder school.. when the two guys aforementioned are considered Gator leans? You're right. Erroneous.
'Could be influenced' is a far cry from your original post 'not happening b/c a teammate did the chomp.' You sound more like the usual 'he gone' trolls in your original post. The rest isnt a stretch, but everyone already knows they likely r gator leans. And if zipp and summerall really are a package deal that holds significantly more influence than some random teammate thats never been linked to them before.

Advertisement
Felt the same way they want the spotlight on signing day so why do it now
Yeah there are a few too many outs there. If they don't commit but are still being recruited by ufag after the visit, it implies they silently committed.
But for what its worth I believe op was definitely told exactly what he posted. Gaytor fans believe 2 things: everyone wants to be a gaytor and they're flipping everyone. So if his friend is a fan, he DEFINITELY said what op posted.

Ivins has been steadfast that Miami has a quiet confidence when it comes to Zipperer. Still don't buy that they are a package

Ivins has been steadfast that Miami has a quiet confidence when it comes to Zipperer. Still don't buy that they are a package
He keeps saying we lead plus Sunmerall having the coaches visit on his moms birthday is really taking trollling to a new level if he isn't interested

Advertisement
It’s not?? Could’ve sworn we have zero playing right now due to injury, my guy.

Let me be blunt; every position is a need right now. We’re not close to our scholly numbers, and to be honest, we got a grip of scrubs on the 3 deep. Our practices need to be fierce and no one should feel safe. That’s how greatness is bred. U stack chips & create competition.

How does no one understand this?

He keeps saying we lead plus Sunmerall having the coaches visit on his moms birthday is really taking trollling to a new level if he isn't interested
I know a bakery in Hialeah that can put a couple grand in a cake if that's the case

Advertisement
Back