Zipperer and Summerall are holding Chuckie dolls at the table...

Advertisement
What’s entertainment?

sports in general. unless youre getting paid to be in the business, it isnt going to change your daily life. if kids go elsewhere, oh well. whether or not UM wins next year or in 10 years or 100 wont change what youre going to do

ill never understand a kid disrespecting a school or coaches by dropping a hat or doing some kind of switcharoo. That’s on their parents though.

You can always tell what kind of upbringing a kid had based on their signing day ceremonies. There's a lot of tragic tales of highly talented kids that have zero adult influence in their life which ends up being their own undoing. In the end, we may be better off. Wasn't too worried about Zip anyway because we have quality TE depth (I also wanted Wyd whom went to A&M more). But Summerall hurt because we need DE depth in a bad way.

Do explain ??
We have 2 decent TE's on the roster. Polendy and Irvin are meh. All 4 though are lamed by injury. Zipperer would have have helped the quality depth immensely.
Hodges is too short to play TE, more of a wingback type perhaps.

Advertisement
sports in general. unless youre getting paid to be in the business, it isnt going to change your daily life. if kids go elsewhere, oh well. whether or not UM wins next year or in 10 years or 100 wont change what youre going to do
You must not be passionate about any teams. It’s nice for your teams to win and be competitive out there. Miami has been a joke since 2005 so I would like that to change in my lifetime.

Advertisement
You must not be passionate about any teams. It’s nice for your teams to win and be competitive out there. Miami has been a joke since 2005 so I would like that to change in my lifetime.

i am. i was born and raised a canes fan, went to the school, and love all miami sports teams like a fanatic should. ive grown up over the years to realize it isnt that serious if kids dont come to your school or not or if the team wins. your actual life still goes on whether or not your sports weekends are fun

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will see how their college career turns out. Just saying, I think them coming to Miami would have been better when it come to how we use are DEs and TEs; I think the system would have just worked better for them, but its whatever.

did anyone really get trolled though? We all knew Lakeland is UF til the end. No one with a brain was trolled here.

Advertisement
Back