Canesfreak The Sponsor Joined Oct 17, 2012 Messages 3,479 Nov 16, 2020 #41 Swampcity said: As awful as Zion was last year, Scaife has proven to be worse this year. Click to expand... They are going in opposite directions - Zion is getting better, and Scaife is regressing at a precipitous pace.
Swampcity said: As awful as Zion was last year, Scaife has proven to be worse this year. Click to expand... They are going in opposite directions - Zion is getting better, and Scaife is regressing at a precipitous pace.
M mirvin88 All-ACC Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 24,603 Nov 16, 2020 #42 I know he's out of position but he's horrific this year
Sigma_Cane_7 Senior Premium Joined Dec 22, 2013 Messages 5,977 Nov 16, 2020 #43 DMoney said: This supports the eye test. Williams has been good in pass blocking: Click to expand... Until I read the Gaynor comments.
DMoney said: This supports the eye test. Williams has been good in pass blocking: Click to expand... Until I read the Gaynor comments.