ZION is not hurt

Odysseus

Freshman
Should he go back to left tackle or on the right side, which side is best for the entire line? What y'all niqqas think I'm thinking back to left and Campbell to right side

Advertisement
Switching from left to right in a short notice isn’t the smart thing to do. He should be at LT, jcamp probably the 6th man
and how do you know he hasn't been cross training for months?

Advertisement
Switching from left to right in a short notice isn’t the smart thing to do. He should be at LT, jcamp probably the 6th man
I feel like we can't have Scaife out there at tackle in this game this opponent

Advertisement
He played left tackle last week but alternated with Campbell a lot.

I agree with this. He’s played left tackle since 2019 but now we’re going to move him to right because of John Cambell? Can’t get behind that one but hope zion is even better at RT if that’s the move

Advertisement
Yea that's what I figured
Btw when I say “ full go “ I mean he’s back to being himself. No rust and he has his timing back. If he’s there you stick him out there , if not keep the Ol the same as it’s been.

Btw when I say “ full go “ I mean he’s back to being himself. No rust and he has his timing back. If he’s there you stick him out there , if not keep the Ol the same as it’s been.
Yea back to himself, the wild things is I read somewhere last week he had 0 pressures allowed and highest graded pass blocker last week When played first game

Advertisement
Should he go back to left tackle or on the right side, which side is best for the entire line? What y'all niqqas think I'm thinking back to left and Campbell to right side

Our issues with the line so far have been blown assignments.

So to me it aint about whose better its about who knows who the F to block on every down.

So if he knows one position more than the other lets go with that.

Play the 5 best O linemen. Campbell is one of them so I guess someone on the right side sits. Zion plays LT.

Zion is a potential top 10 pick because he is a LT. The staff is not going to hurt him by having him play RT.

Advertisement
Back