Zion Has Big Opportunity

Advertisement
we definitely have more to play for, let's see if they have the will power to make it happen

If there's any DOGG in him, today would be the best day to unleash the rabid version on Alabaga's DE's.

Advertisement
So, is Zion still a first round top 10 pick? Or do we not pass judgment on him based on today's performance?

Advertisement
Yea. That entire left side played great. What game were you watching?
watched the same game you did. i know he was called offsides at least once. recall their edge rushers gettin pressure and blowing up plays through the left side too.
that s lwhy it's a question by me as opposed to you misinterpreting it as a negative about zion

watched the same game you did. i know he was called offsides at least once. recall their edge rushers gettin pressure and blowing up plays through the left side too.
that s lwhy it's a question by me as opposed to you misinterpreting it as a negative about zion
I remember one false start. Otherwise I don’t remember seeing any of that.

Advertisement
Ok? He got called for one penalty. That happens. They got pressure on overloads. Completely different then missing on a assignment.

I remember one false start. Otherwise I don’t remember seeing any of that.
yeah me too.
let me ask this .... did it seem like when we needed a shirt yardage run we went to his side?
unfortunately the only one that sticks out to me is the attempted goal line run up the middle

Advertisement
who sai
Ok? He got called for one penalty. That happens. They got pressure on overloads. Completely different then missing on a assignment.
didn't say he missed an assignment. regardless ...
same question for you as i asked another poster ... did it seem like when we needed short yardage we went to zions side to power us through? i didn't notice that but maybe you or others did. unfortunately kings attempted goal line score up the middle is what sticks out to me

who sai

didn't say he missed an assignment. regardless ...
same question for you as i asked another poster ... did it seem like when we needed short yardage we went to zions side to power us through? i didn't notice that but maybe you or others did. unfortunately kings attempted goal line score up the middle is what sticks out to me
Every time we went to the left side off tackle or in the B gap we gained yardage.

yeah me too.
let me ask this .... did it seem like when we needed a shirt yardage run we went to his side?
unfortunately the only one that sticks out to me is the attempted goal line run up the middle
That’s more on the interior and terrible decision to hurry up and run a QB sneak from the shotgun. All I’m saying is that if you aren’t hearing an O lineman’s name vs Bama, it’s probably not a bad thing.

Advertisement
Back