2025 Zion Grady 4* DE from Enterprise, AL

Advertisement
Prospect Day tweets/pics. Interesting timing there, Rousseau just happened to be there on campus when some elite DL prospects were visiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Yes PLEASE!! (pause)...
I seriously want this kid in our class at DE along with Epenesa

“Of that group, Wiltfong believes the Hurricanes are in a “sneaky good spot for Grady,” a one-time Alabama commit who is also considered Georgia, Auburn and others. And Miami is also gaining some traction with Dye, who has already locked in a June official visit.”

“Of that group, Wiltfong believes the Hurricanes are in a “sneaky good spot for Grady,” a one-time Alabama commit who is also considered Georgia, Auburn and others. And Miami is also gaining some traction with Dye, who has already locked in a June official visit.”

I just want a roster with 40 DL.

"Really just see things I really didn't get to see last time," Grady said of the important of the visit. "Get to spend more time with the coaching staff. Seeing how practice is, seeing how coaches react to the players, players react to the coaches."

"It was very intense. Very intense practice, high motor practice," Grady said.

Miami is a school that Grady is strongly considering at this stage of the process.

"I like them right now. They got a pretty good chance," Grady said.

"It's really good to be sitting down with one of the best, getting some knowledge of him and stuff like that," Grady said.

Advertisement
Back