Zion Byke

Smart move on his part. You can say he's following his heart or his head because this is a good business move too. Mirabal is a savant when it comes to technique. Watching some UO videos it looks like Cristobal and Mirabal love to both work the OL together. I expect everyone, even the underachievers, up front to drastically improve.

One thing is for sure, Zion likes to work. Whether it was bulking his way to the starting lineup after high school graduation, to his big improvement from year one to year 2, I could see Zion putting together a 1-2nd round resume if he makes another leap like he did as a sophomore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good decision.

He had some trouble against Michigan State and Virginia's more physical linemen, but over the last 7 games he was lights out. Mirabal will be great for him.
new S&C program will be even better for this guy

Helps with depth. I still don't believe that he is elite by any means but with actual high level coaching, he may actually become a high level draft pick that some foolishly believed that he was before the season.
Lol who could possibly be better than him on our roster at LT?

Advertisement
Zion has very god feet. Let’s see how he looks after playing for a very good Oline coach. Should be NFL ready.

Advertisement
Good decision.

He had some trouble against Michigan State and Virginia's more physical linemen, but over the last 7 games he was lights out. Mirabal will be great for him.
He clearly was not healthy or in game shape at the start of the season. People forget his missed all of camp after day 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back