2024 Zina “ZOO” Umeozulu 4* DL from Allen, TX

Advertisement
@Memnon & @JustAFanHTX , any info on Zina? Do we have any chance here?
His older brother plays for Texas, so I would guess he follows him there.

Plus playing at a powerhouse school like Allen, those kids pretty much stick to Texas, TAMU, Oklahoma etc..

But Allen has a really strong Nigerian community, several football players have come out of there
- Tejan Koroma
- Uzoma Nwachukwu
- Levi Onuwuzrike
- Cedric Ogbuehi
- Abe Abdelkarim
- Tenio Ayeni
- EJ Ndoma-Omar
- Mayomi Olootu
And several others.

But overall a lot of great talent in general comes outta Allen, that’s where Kyler Murray went & he’s arguably the greatest HS QB in the history of Texas, so the fact we’re recruiting there is always good.

As long as we have Rod Wright we have to take advantage of it before he gets scooped up by one the TX schools, so hopefully we keep shelling out offers throughout the state.

His older brother plays for Texas, so I would guess he follows him there.

Plus playing at a powerhouse school like Allen, those kids pretty much stick to Texas, TAMU, Oklahoma etc..

But Allen has a really strong Nigerian community, several football players have come out of there
- Tejan Koroma
- Uzoma Nwachukwu
- Levi Onuwuzrike
- Cedric Ogbuehi
- Abe Abdelkarim
- Tenio Ayeni
- EJ Ndoma-Omar
- Mayomi Olootu
And several others.

But overall a lot of great talent in general comes outta Allen, that’s where Kyler Murray went & he’s arguably the greatest HS QB in the history of Texas, so the fact we’re recruiting there is always good.

As long as we have Rod Wright we have to take advantage of it before he gets scooped up by one the TX schools, so hopefully we keep shelling out offers throughout the state.

And I have no doubts that you nailed all of those spellings from memory.

You are amazing, sir!

Advertisement
Another DL recruitment that had gone radio silent and we forgot about but Mario & JT are there working behind the scenes.

Texas, A&M and OU on him along with LSU which is not much farther than those others from. Doubt he leaves that vicinity to be honest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back