Zika

Advertisement
Ohhh, "theyre not in ft Lauderdale or Miami gardens". Y'all act like these lil motherfvckers cant fly.

Actually they don't fly far at all. It is people who bring it to new areas for the local mosquitoes to spread. When I was a kid in Dade, they use to fly old B17 bombers spraying DDT. It was cool watching those low level fights. They did it for fruit fly too I think. Government will not let anyone use DDT anymore. Heck they use spray immigrants from Europe with it before they let them loose. Not sure if it got band because it was dangerous to humans, inhumane to insects, or hurt Bald Eagle population. Knowing our beloved idiots running the country, it is because it is inhumane to insects.

Zika has been around for centuries. All of the sudden it's on the news and in your Facebook feed and people freak the f out.....

Nation full of pansies.

Spray some OFF on your sweaty *** and go about your business.

I'm not missing no **** Canes game because of a bug.

Advertisement
LOL at being scared away from a football game by a mosquito.

But I gave away my season tickets a couple years ago because I saw a ghost ant in the aisle. So I do understand the fear and am empathic.

Advertisement
My wife is pregnant with our 2nd child & we live in Ft Lauderdale. We're just going to take extra precautionary steps, use lots of bug spray & are now (unfortunately) using condoms again. She's planning on going to the games, unless there starts to be more cases reported in the area of the stadium, but I'm glad to hear they're spraying 2 days prior to a game & trying to handle the situation now. Not sure where you're coming from, but I'd still consider going if I were you (obviously, my wife & I are) but if it gets worse & more cases are reported further north maybe we'll reconsider. Or she may just not go & I will.

Worse case scenario is you have a beetlejuice baby. Get your *** to the game!

man down.png

Advertisement
i know it FEELS scary. but honestly man. you/your wife have a higher chance of getting in a fatal car accident than you have getting Zika.

think about that next time you guys get into a car. probably best to not leave the house

:dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2::dbc2:

In all fairness to the OP, you don't want your kid turning out like this ^^^^^

Advertisement
Zika makes the babies born with micro-heads and you don't want none of that.

Gonna be a whole generation of retarded babies born in Miami...you wanna keep as far away from that as possible so you don't catch the ****** virus

Those babies with the mini heads look creepy as ****. Little chucky dolls

This generation of retarded babies born in Miami will make 3 consecutive generations of retarded babies born in Miami. Somebody let me know when Zika invades a non-third world cesspool.

I can't wait to hear the stories about McEltoof and Rimjob Fisher negative recruiting us with photos of Zika babies.

i know it FEELS scary. but honestly man. you/your wife have a higher chance of getting in a fatal car accident than you have getting Zika.

think about that next time you guys get into a car. probably best to not leave the house

This^^^^ Zika is the the new bird flu or swine flu or whatever garbage infectious disease that only affects .000001% of the population but for some reason, everyone has to be afraid of.

Advertisement
Back