Zero points!

ICANEDOIT

Recruit
Premium
Raise your hand if you could score zero points by yourself against a team who no one knowns what conference they play in!?!?

Advertisement
Nothing new. The Canes have a horrendous offensive history in bowl games. Even during the glory era Miami seldom scored the projected points.

I started mentioning this on Rivals more than 15 years ago. I detailed the specifics. I don't have that chart right now but the tendency has continued to greater extreme. The betting combination of Canes and over in bowl games has cashed only a handful of times. I had friends in Las Vegas who thrilled to kid me about that every season. In contrast the combination of the opponent and the under has a tremendous positive return.

Nothing new. The Canes have a horrendous offensive history in bowl games. Even during the glory era Miami seldom scored the projected points.

I started mentioning this on Rivals more than 15 years ago. I detailed the specifics. I don't have that chart right now but the tendency has continued to greater extreme. The betting combination of Canes and over in bowl games has cashed only a handful of times. I had friends in Las Vegas who thrilled to kid me about that every season. In contrast the combination of the opponent and the under has a tremendous positive return.

Vinnie would have thrown the pregame checkers match if they had that back then...

Somehow we’ve managed to progressively get worse on offense over the past 3 years of wanting a better offense. Maybe we’ll manage a way to shut out a team and still lose by safeties.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back