Zebras for future games

NCCanefan

Sophomore
As we are slowly heading toward a new season, all of the sports books are available for season wins, championships and selective games.

Canes +2 favs vs the at home gators. But my question is who are the zebras? When these Power5 non conference games are scheduled, I assume contract covers where the refs come from.

Does anyone know of a source where you can see which conference refs are officiating? History suggests that's an important aspect to know as you wager.

Advertisement
The Serengeti Conference…
IMG_5792.gif

As we are slowly heading toward a new season, all of the sports books are available for season wins, championships and selective games.

Canes +2 favs vs the at home gators. But my question is who are the zebras? When these Power5 non conference games are scheduled, I assume contract covers where the refs come from.

Does anyone know of a source where you can see which conference refs are officiating? History suggests that's an important aspect to know as you wager.
Getting replaced by AI, no need for refs anymore

Usually in this situation if its a home and home series the officials would come from the visitors conf. So ACC refs would do this game. SEC refs would do the game at Miami. The officiating is bad now it probably wont matter who the officials are. Win big enough so official and coaching cant ***** it up.

Advertisement
Usually in this situation if its a home and home series the officials would come from the visitors conf. So ACC refs would do this game. SEC refs would do the game at Miami. The officiating is bad now it probably wont matter who the officials are. Win big enough so official and coaching cant ***** it up.
It does not matter whose Conf. is officiating...Zebras are zebras.....for our U the hate is real.....
We always get the short end.......it's how we roll, and expect very few favors.
Now all we need to do is to go in there........kick ### and strut outta there priming for the CFP...........as we go through the season...........
Build some depth on D and we are
Excited Word GIF by Desus & Mero
Lets Go Drinking GIF by Busch
ready............let the fun begin.........

Yep that is the usual situation. I do know the year we got screwed in Gainseville when Shannon was hc, that we were both away and there were SEC officials. They wouldn't play us otherwise.

Advertisement
It really doesn't matter for us and ACC zebras are usually the worst anyway.
No kidding. I'm still mad as **** over that roughing the passer call against UNC in 2007. F'n ACC officials hate us more than SEC officials. SEC officials give their team better calls. ACC officials go out of their way to bend us over. Blatant, obvious garbage, like roughing the passer when the QB wasn't touched kind of junk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So apparently nobody here, including me, knows what ref crew is scheduled to work the game vs the turds. Given that UM and UF obviously know, it is just surprising to me in this day where almost everything is online that there isn't a list of which conference officials are working which games.

Advertisement
Back