Zaquandre White RB

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
He's out of Ft. Myers and has been committed to FSU since February. With Cam Akers FSU now has 3 top 10 RBs with Akers, White, and Laborn. Seems this kid has been pretty loyal and hasn't even visited anywhere. Would definitely be worth checking in to see if we can get a visit.

Advertisement
He's out of Ft. Myers and has been committed to FSU since February. With Cam Akers FSU now has 3 top 10 RBs with Akers, White, and Laborn. Seems this kid has been pretty loyal and hasn't even visited anywhere. Would definitely be worth checking in to see if we can get a visit.

I'm sorry, I just choked up laughing when Amir Rasul picked FSU because they told him they'd only recruit 1 RB every cycle so he could get playing time once Dalvin left. LOL

He's a ******* knucklehead, I'd be shocked if he stays eligible in college. Constantly in trouble

Advertisement
Would be a great flip from FSU, but then he would be flipping to Miami that 1 RB committed and 1 supposed silent already in McFarland. So it would be a similar situation for him.

Go Canes

[video=youtube;seOT53hQBHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seOT53hQBHU[/video]

Last edited:
Would be a great flip from FSU, but then he would be flipping to Miami that 1 RB committed and 1 supposed silent already in McFarland. So it would be a similar situation for him.

Go Canes

[video=youtube;seOT53hQBHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seOT53hQBHU[/video]

There's no comparison between Akers/Laborn vs McFarland/Burns unless you're talking about a wheelchair race...

Advertisement
From my old high school, kids an idiot.

If this kid's not all there upstairs, Jimbo's doing work on RBs this cycle. Sure Jimbo won't blink when he kicks this kid off the team if he continues in his ways.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid and his dad sound solid to FSU, unfortunately. But then again this is recruiting so crazy things happen.

Florida State RB recruit Zaquandre White makes qualifying ACT score - Tomahawk Nation

FSU RB recruit Zaquandre White makes qualifying ACT score
Bud Elliott Dec 28, 2016

I got an excited phone call Wednesday afternoon from Zach White, the father of Florida State four-star running back recruit Zaquandre White, of North Fort Myers (Fla.) High.

“He got the score. He got a 20,” White said of the ACT his son took in early December.

This is big news in the White household, as the star back had yet to qualify. He is on track to graduate and enroll over summer.

“It was the best Christmas gift,” though the elder White said that his son would have liked to be able to enroll early.

He also wanted to address rumors that White was looking to flip to another school after FSU gained the commitment of Mississippi five-star Cam Akers, the third running back recruit in the class.

“He’s solid to Florida State. He’ll be taking his official visit in January,” White’s father said. “He has never shied away from competition, and he thinks he is the best back in the country. You have to have that mentality to be great.”

Florida State’s third running back commitment, Khalon Laborn, a four-star from Virginia, told SB Nation Tuesday that he has not yet received his test score back, but also that he has scheduled another test this January. Laborn has not yet scheduled his visit.

This kid and his dad sound solid to FSU, unfortunately. But then again this is recruiting so crazy things happen.

Florida State RB recruit Zaquandre White makes qualifying ACT score - Tomahawk Nation

FSU RB recruit Zaquandre White makes qualifying ACT score
Bud Elliott Dec 28, 2016

I got an excited phone call Wednesday afternoon from Zach White, the father of Florida State four-star running back recruit Zaquandre White, of North Fort Myers (Fla.) High.

“He got the score. He got a 20,” White said of the ACT his son took in early December.

This is big news in the White household, as the star back had yet to qualify. He is on track to graduate and enroll over summer.

“It was the best Christmas gift,” though the elder White said that his son would have liked to be able to enroll early.

He also wanted to address rumors that White was looking to flip to another school after FSU gained the commitment of Mississippi five-star Cam Akers, the third running back recruit in the class.

“He’s solid to Florida State. He’ll be taking his official visit in January,” White’s father said. “He has never shied away from competition, and he thinks he is the best back in the country. You have to have that mentality to be great.”

Florida State’s third running back commitment, Khalon Laborn, a four-star from Virginia, told SB Nation Tuesday that he has not yet received his test score back, but also that he has scheduled another test this January. Laborn has not yet scheduled his visit.

He will never play a minute at FSU. After Cook comes in next year he'll be as buried as anybody can possibly be. To that I say good for the dumbass & **** the noles in their mothers dirty ********.

He is a douchebag! But a very talented one at that. Not sure how he got the grades but I do know they have been working diligently trying to help him pass all his exams, especially the ACT! Unfortunately, I believe his career will go just like it did for Mario Pender.

If North Ft. Myers can keep Noel Devine eligible then its no surprise they did the same with this kid

Advertisement
Back