Zaquandre White 2017 RB

Cash

Emperor
Premium
http://m.hudl.com/athlete/4353175/zaquandre-white
Earnest Graham says he's the best talent he's ever seen at the position and for that to come from Earnest says a lot. And yes I know Noel Devine comes from that school. I just watched a HL from NFMHS Spring game and this kid pulled off a very Duke like run but he's 6' 195lbs. Incredible vision, cuts and and hands. He's a sophomore.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Two full recruiting seasons left & a new staph... You never know

Two full recruiting seasons left & a new staph... You never know

This is true but there are about 5 very good RB options for the 2017 class right in Miami. Check out the thread I posted. Don't get me wrong I think young mr. white is very talented, but so are the other kids an they are local players as well.

Go Canes

Advertisement
There's a thread about him and all the other 2017-18 RBs in Fort Myers including Darrian Felix who has a Miami offer and if I'm not mistaken so does white

My brother plays for riverview who played NFM for their spring game yesterday. White has some of the best footwork I've ever seen on a HS RB, it was fun to watch, but not fun to know he was an FSU commit

Kid gets in trouble a lot and may have to make a position change at the next level. Good but he will be a little bit of a problem child.

Advertisement
Very impressive film by White. Kid is going to be a special player for sure. Can see now why fSU is only thing 1 RB this cycle. With Cook if he stays, and Patrick already there, adding White will be tough stopping that, probably the best group in country.

Very impressive film by White. Kid is going to be a special player for sure. Can see now why fSU is only thing 1 RB this cycle. With Cook if he stays, and Patrick already there, adding White will be tough stopping that, probably the best group in country.

He's 2017, not 2016.

Advertisement

He's 2017, not 2016.

Right, I was saying he is probably the reason they are only taking 1 for 2016. And i f we can keep Rasul, maybe none, Makes it easier to sign a kid in 2017, if u only took 0 or 1 for 2016. Would be Cooks sr year if he stays I think.

He's 2017, not 2016.

Right, I was saying he is probably the reason they are only taking 1 for 2016. And i f we can keep Rasul, maybe none, Makes it easier to sign a kid in 2017, if u only took 0 or 1 for 2016. Would be Cooks sr year if he stays I think.
No chance Cook stays

Advertisement
His cuts are not incredible.

His highlights are not remotely as impressive as those of Devine's.

Show me someones highlights that were. Devine was an incredible talent. Point is if you have Earnest Graham making those kind of comments this kid has the goods. I played against Earnest and he doesn't just talk up RB's he's real hard on them.

White- That boy good! Jukes for days, separation speed. Must flip. Cook and Sony hybrid.
Bryan- not as elusive. Looks smaller and maybe just as fast.
White>>>Bryan

Advertisement
Back