Zagacki, Joaquin Gonzo, Manny Diaz,etc twitter response...

Yes. What you just said. He suggested rescheduling the game. Why is that bothering some of you? To suggest rescheduling a game is insulting?

Look, you POS, it wasn't some "suggestion" about "rescheduling the game".

1. He singled out Miami. Made NO EFFORT to play scheduling God for UF, F$U, or anyone else who cancelled a game this weekend.
2. He made it sound SOOOO simple and easy and obvious, when it is not, and when the hurricane has not even finished going through Florida. Anyone with a brain can see that the hurricane projections keep shifting westward, which put Tallahassee in line to be hit hard. Meaning that the game on September 16th MIGHT need to be rescheduled. But, sure, while we are preparing for a Cat 5 storm, we should be thinking about all the SIMPLE and EASY and OBVIOUS ways to reschedule a meaningless OOC game on the one weekend that we have available to reschedule, you know, A CONFERENCE GAME.
3. His simple and easy and obvious "suggestion" was to move an Arkansas State game. It's not difficult, in light of New-weasel's comments, to see that this is another media moron trying to make a name for himself by taking up "underdog" Arkansas State's retarded "you're afraid to play" argument.
4. If you don't believe this POS McMurphy is capable of taking an unfair shot against a rival (and let's not forget that he wrote for the Tampa Tribune on the USF beat before ESPN made the obvious mistake of hiring him), consider the fact that he is an Oklahoma State grad and has an 11 year old daughter, and yet he STILL made a "Boom Her" joke against Oklahoma fans when the Joe Mixon video was released. Oh, but was THAT some innocent "suggestion"?
5. You are obviously an Arkansas State troll.

Indayarthauz, this guy needs to play in the band.

You need to calm down

You need to do us all a favor by putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

You're personally offended at the idea of rescheduling an athletic event due to bad weather?

81859764.jpg
Look, your cousins are even laughing at how badly you just got spanked by OriginalCane...That or someone told them that after two years of courting, you finally scored...With your sister.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes. What you just said. He suggested rescheduling the game. Why is that bothering some of you? To suggest rescheduling a game is insulting?

Look, you POS, it wasn't some "suggestion" about "rescheduling the game".

1. He singled out Miami. Made NO EFFORT to play scheduling God for UF, F$U, or anyone else who cancelled a game this weekend.
2. He made it sound SOOOO simple and easy and obvious, when it is not, and when the hurricane has not even finished going through Florida. Anyone with a brain can see that the hurricane projections keep shifting westward, which put Tallahassee in line to be hit hard. Meaning that the game on September 16th MIGHT need to be rescheduled. But, sure, while we are preparing for a Cat 5 storm, we should be thinking about all the SIMPLE and EASY and OBVIOUS ways to reschedule a meaningless OOC game on the one weekend that we have available to reschedule, you know, A CONFERENCE GAME.
3. His simple and easy and obvious "suggestion" was to move an Arkansas State game. It's not difficult, in light of New-weasel's comments, to see that this is another media moron trying to make a name for himself by taking up "underdog" Arkansas State's retarded "you're afraid to play" argument.
4. If you don't believe this POS McMurphy is capable of taking an unfair shot against a rival (and let's not forget that he wrote for the Tampa Tribune on the USF beat before ESPN made the obvious mistake of hiring him), consider the fact that he is an Oklahoma State grad and has an 11 year old daughter, and yet he STILL made a "Boom Her" joke against Oklahoma fans when the Joe Mixon video was released. Oh, but was THAT some innocent "suggestion"?
5. You are obviously an Arkansas State troll.

Indayarthauz, this guy needs to play in the band.

You need to calm down

You need to do us all a favor by putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

You're personally offended at the idea of rescheduling an athletic event due to bad weather?

Are you fvck!ng retarded?

Rescheduling the game is a conversation that we can have AFTER the storm is gone.

Instead, you are taking the side of McMurphy, a POS who makes jokes about a football player beating up a woman even when he has an 11 year old daughter.

That POS McMurphy is suggesting Georgia Southern reschedule a game. Any idea where Georgia Southern is located? Hey, might it not be a POSSIBILITY that Georgia Southern will also need to reschedule games?

What about next week? Tallahassee is in the DIRECT PATH of the revised hurricane path.

So go on the record, moron. If you are the UM AD, which game should we reschedule first? Arkansas State or F$U?

Again, you are an unmitigated piece of garbage who needs to leave this board now. You're entitled to a different opinion. Nobody is taking that away from you. But you are defending garbage like McMurphy, who is a USF fan from his time in Tampa covering USF, and he wants to poke UM for his personal satisfaction. I have not seen one post from McMurphy that prematurely reschedules the UF, FSU, USF, or UCF games.

Kill yourself and go to ****.

There's a hurricane coming so you can't play the game. He suggested rescheduling it. What's the big deal?

Context.
Intent.

Your inability to understand the concept of context is perhaps more insulting than McDurphy's tweet.

That's absurd. The storm could be terrible and have a lasting impact on many peoples lives but I don't see the problem with rescheduling the game.

"The storm could be terrible and have a lasting impact on many peoples lives"

You answered your own question

Context.
Intent.

Your inability to understand the concept of context is perhaps more insulting than McDurphy's tweet.

That's absurd. The storm could be terrible and have a lasting impact on many peoples lives but I don't see the problem with rescheduling the game.

And yet I still don't think he understands....

Context.
Intent.

"I'm not a racist, but now I'm about to say racist things".

It's the same "deny everything, then mount a contrary argument" routine that was the hallmark of the Arkansas State AD's press release.

"Oh, I'm sympathetic because I used to live in Palm Beach, but evil Miami spurned all of our oh-so-generous offers to play 18 hours earlier"

Yeah, ***** the A-State AD and ***** this Paskudnyak character.

Advertisement
I hope you guys understand that this thread highlights why I generally don't engage in discourse with anyone that hasn't been here for a while.

And you guys call me a troll.........this pasundusky kid is clownin right now

I graduated from Miami and have many friends and a few family members that still there. I wasn't offended at the idea of rescheduling the game. I guess some of us just have thicker skin than others.

Honest questions for those that are offended -- when is it ok to continue playing football again?

If any of you are upset with me for wanting the game to be rescheduled then there really is absolutely no room for any of you to even remotely come close to discussing football for quite some time. You can't tell somebody to go kill themselves for wanting a game to be played and then turn around and talk football with somebody else without being a hypocrite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back