Zack "Zero" Collins

RBhurricane87

Senior
Kid is a f*cking beast.

[video=youtube;bwTzBbqqaIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwTzBbqqaIA&list=UU0hy7TcR1gGD8nQBqrF2FaA[/video]

Advertisement
And negative Nellie notsince said he should be benched. Attitude buddy attitude!

With Thompson, Abreu, and Collins we finally have a core of good sluggers back on the squad, and if Zunica develops the offense should be very good for a change next year.

And negative Nellie notsince said he should be benched. Attitude buddy attitude!

What the **** are you talking about? Show me where I said that. Oh, wait, you can't, because I never did. I never said any baseball player should be benched. In fact, I never posted about a specific baseball player. I never made a post that said I thought the baseball team wouldn't make the postseason either. You just can't read, or choose to see what you want to see, or have me confused with someone else.

Advertisement
Plus plus power. Most potential of anyone I have ever seen here.

Huge strikeout rate and awful in the field.

It's nice to have a couple people in the lineup with some pop for a change.

Plus plus power. Most potential of anyone I have ever seen here.

Huge strikeout rate and awful in the field.

It's nice to have a couple people in the lineup with some pop for a change.

Exactly what we have been missing, some guys with old man, farm boy strength.

What the **** are you talking about? Show me where I said that. Oh, wait, you can't, because I never did. I never said any baseball player should be benched. In fact, I never posted about a specific baseball player. I never made a post that said I thought the baseball team wouldn't make the postseason either. You just can't read, or choose to see what you want to see, or have me confused with someone else.

So you think we are going to Omaha! Since you are so optimistic!

That's all you've got? When you know you're wrong, that's what you resort to doing? Trying to make a joke that doesn't even make sense and isn't even funny? How about responding to where I called you out and proved you wrong?

Advertisement

That's all you've got? When you know you're wrong, that's what you resort to doing? Trying to make a joke that doesn't even make sense and isn't even funny? How about responding to where I called you out and proved you wrong?

Oops - my bad - you did not say he should be benched. I am so used to your negative posts I confused you with another negative poster. Called me out, wow that really hurt!! Think we are going to Omaha Mr Optimistic?? Work on that attitude - be positive, enjoy good things that happen, do not dwell on the bad!! Go Canes - can you agree on that one?

Collins is hitting the ball very well right now - great to see. Without Thompson we need him and others to step up! Lost our best player and team has rallied. RPI now post season worthy according to Guru Not since!

Thx for the feedback. Trying to stay positive with fans who post negatively at any turn is hard for a forum. Go to TOS if you want to see the result, a forum full of negative posting. That gets old real quick. This board is a more positive place in general.

Thx for the feedback. Trying to stay positive with fans who post negatively at any turn is hard for a forum. Go to TOS if you want to see the result, a forum full of negative posting. That gets old real quick. This board is a more positive place in general.
You're talking to a dude who was banned from Grassy a long-*** time ago (like 2005 or so). I know exactly what a sh1tty board looks like. This place could be worse.

And there's a major freaking difference between thread-stalking somebody (like you do with Notsince1985), and "trying to stay positive".

There's also a big difference between you staying positive all the time and seeing reality for what it is. This program hasn't been to Omaha since 2008 (6 years) and we haven't won one since 2001 (13 years). We used to be pretty much perennial contenders to get there every single year, and a valid threat to win it. We've gone from that to having to depend upon the hope that we get hot here during the midway point to the ACC Tourney, and hoping we can somehow claw our way thru Regionals/Super-Regionals on the road to break that streak. All the "positivity" on your part isn't going to change the fact that there are some major issues with this baseball program.

If pointing that out makes me "negative" in your eyes, so be it. I'll prefer to know that I'm being realistic, and that you're being delusional. Oh--and being realistic about the issues the program is having doesn't make me root for us to win any less. It just means I know there are problems and acknowledge/discuss them. You're ignoring them at every turn in order to embrace the "positive", which to me is a weak-*** copout.

Advertisement

Oops - my bad - you did not say he should be benched. I am so used to your negative posts I confused you with another negative poster. Called me out, wow that really hurt!! Think we are going to Omaha Mr Optimistic?? Work on that attitude - be positive, enjoy good things that happen, do not dwell on the bad!! Go Canes - can you agree on that one?

Collins is hitting the ball very well right now - great to see. Without Thompson we need him and others to step up! Lost our best player and team has rallied. RPI now post season worthy according to Guru Not since!

Let's look at the sheer idiocy of your post. First, how are you used to my negative posts when I posted about our RPI once? Then, we'll move on to answer your question, it's not a question of optimism or pessimism. I don't think we'll make it to Omaha. I think we'll be a # 2 or 3 seed in someone else's regional and go 2-2 and not advance to the supers. If the season ended today, we'd be a #3. With the remaining schedule, we can play our way into a #2. Either one is not where Miami baseball should be, and not what its fans should deem acceptable.

Last edited:
Team has not won 12 in a row and 3 conference series sweeps in a long time. Just pointing out the positive for you! Looking good for the Canes! Oops there I go being Delusional again, sorry about that!

Oops there I go being Delusional again, sorry about that!

No, this is you being an *** again. If every post is going to have the purpose of starting a fight by calling other posters out, then you better hope we win the whole f'cking thing, because we're going to be all over you when we get eliminated. We're all thrilled about the 12 game winning streak and three straight sweeps, but all it has done is put us in a position where we MIGHT be considered to host. How about checking in with your savior #3 and tell him that mid-week games count.

Advertisement
I'm ecstatic that we're in the midst of an NCAA-best 12-game winning streak. I'm absolutely thrilled, and these guys have played some really good baseball in this stretch. They've fixed some of the things that they've needed to fix, and are starting to put things together, and beat the teams they're supposed to.

Now, being realistic, we can't keep this pace up. Especially with 2 road series coming up soon with Clemson and Duke. We also have 2 more games with FAU, who isn't bad (and beat us 5-2 earlier this year). We finish up with UNC at The Light, and that will be a pivotal clash. Then, the ACC tourney in Gboro.

I think our RPI will settle in somewhere around 25-35, depending upon how we finish up the season, and how far we go in the ACCT. We should make the postseason which started all of txcanes BS back-and-forth with Notsince. At this point in time, we'll make the postseason. At the point in time Notsince posted about RPI, it was looking extremely bleak (someone cue blackvern).

txcanes continuing to pick a fight when we're doing better is just a **** move. Notsince, nor any of us that agreed with him about the RPI back when he posted about it, are "upset" that we're winners of 12 straight. If you think we're seething behind our computer screens because the Canes are doing well, you're mistaken, and can kindly GFY.

RPI as I type this is 18. A solid finish to the season and we should get a host. Hard to imagine this scenario a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back