Zack Moss

Canez1

OG
Watching him look good for Utah and just trying to remember. Did Richt only try to get Richards and McCloud back on board or did Moss just go ahead and follow Huntley and Simpkins to Utah? I just hate watching Cane fam play elsewhere especially at a position of need but can't remember how it all unfolded after his decommit.

Advertisement
Advertisement

segundo82

Redshirt Freshman
Could be wrong but didn't richt recruit him back but as a FB. Kid wanted to play RB. At least that is what I remember reading on the board.

Canedog

Glory to Ukraine
Premium
Yes we coulda used a gUySm like Moss right about now. Richt don't have a fawking crystal ball. We rollin wit who we come to dis dance with.

Last edited:

5XNC

Senior
I’m pretty sure he’s not related to any cane family. Maybe distant but he isn’t closely related to anyone.

His bio says he’s related but it’s not like it’s santana’s kid. This wasn’t a big deal or really brought up when he was recruited.

Last edited:

mossmadness

"Couldn't" Care Less.
Solid RB, but not special, and doesn't belong here. Sure we could use him this year, but that says more about the state of our RB recruiting the last few years than it does Moss. Going forward the goal isn't go land the Moss type RBs, but landing the type of RBs in numbers we should be landing.

BoxingRobes

Junior
Reminds me of a better Mike James. I really like watching him play. The exact type of RB I think we could use right about now.

Future pro.

Advertisement

gogeta4

All-ACC
he ran the ball for a good number of yards against a really good heritage defense in hs. I knew the Utes hit when they got the Hallendale trio. Those kids beat American Heritage with almighty rumph at hc...and a big time talent advantage