Zach Smith is he on scholly?

Advertisement
No I don't think he is, I could be wrong but I don't believe he is.

Back in March Manny awarded 5 walk-ones a scholly, Camden Price, Moose Griffith, Suleman Burrows, Michael Scibelli & Elias Lugo-***undo.

Smith I believe is still Walk-on status.

Zach Smith? LOL. Isn’t that the former WR coach at Ohio St. who sent a selfie of his junk to his ex wife from a bathroom in the White House? Just read that he was sentenced again to jail for violating a court order restricting his access to his family and kids. Guy is a nut job who hastened Urban Meyer’s retirement from the Buckeyes.

Back in March Manny awarded 5 walk-ones a scholly, Camden Price, Moose Griffith, Suleman Burrows, Michael Scibelli & Elias Lugo-***undo.

All that and we STILL have room under the 85.

It's a Christmas miracle...

Zach Smith? LOL. Isn’t that the former WR coach at Ohio St. who sent a selfie of his junk to his ex wife from a bathroom in the White House? Just read that he was sentenced again to jail for violating a court order restricting his access to his family and kids. Guy is a nut job who hastened Urban Meyer’s retirement from the Buckeyes.
Manny believes in second chances

Advertisement

yea that’s what I thought pwo academic scholly

Who will lead the dance squad? With so many guys going to scholarship, you’d think there’d be a major shake-up. Of course, it was a scholarship player who was solo last season.

4941BAA2-75E7-45D1-A641-C34FA6F3B154.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back