Zach Smith Insight On Martell

Advertisement
Which is exactly what I've said in the posts I've made. I've acknowledged the fact that he played against some of the best teams in the nation but that his local schedule is trash. This is what I mean about reading being a skill. See.......if you read the entirety of a post and not just what you want to see, you get a more complete picture of the points that the post is actually trying to convey.

What is your deal? All schools play mediocre teams in their district. You can't avoid it. Bishop Gorman plays in the highest classification in NV I think 4A. And like I mentioned before, there are a couple big time schools they play from Nevada like Centennial. Bishop Gorman supplemented their schedule with the best teams in Hawaii, Washington, California, Texas, Ohio and Florida and kicked all their asses when Tate was there. Again, what the fck is your point?

Which is exactly what I've said in the posts I've made. I've acknowledged the fact that he played against some of the best teams in the nation but that his local schedule is trash. This is what I mean about reading being a skill. See.......if you read the entirety of a post and not just what you want to see, you get a more complete picture of the points that the post is actually trying to convey.
Well if I read the post I responded to wrong, I apologize. I did glance over quick but it seemed you were knocking the Nevada schedule vs what Berlin played in Florida. Of course I agree that Florida is far superior to Nevada but in these days and with teams like Gorman, they play nationally against top ranked teams. The competition is better, that's all I'm trying to say.

Well if I read the post I responded to wrong, I apologize. I did glance over quick but it seemed you were knocking the Nevada schedule vs what Berlin played in Florida. Of course I agree that Florida is far superior to Nevada but in these days and with teams like Gorman, they play nationally against top ranked teams. The competition is better, that's all I'm trying to say.

Brock played HS football in Nobody-Cares, Louisiana...

No excuses but the kid does come from a fcked up neighborhood and is a father. Lots of stress. He was MVP at the Under Armour game out of high school. He was a highlight reel as a freshmen and sophomore despite the trash QB and trash Offense.

Are you attacking him as a person or the football player? Unless you know Jeff personally, shut da ***** up. You can't talk shiit about his fb skills especially when you don't have any. You can't wish him and the team great luck and take a shiit on him at the same time. Fckn goof. Enjoy his Jr season and cheer hard for him and the rest of the boys. Dummy.

Wow.

Big words, small mind from behind a keyboard.

Inferiority complex much?

Until proven otherwise, his behavior has shown an alarming lack of mental resilience. He has quit on how many teams now? I believe AT LEAST THREE.

Talented, no doubt. Team player, hardly.

Broken home? Boo f[]cking hoo. Cry me a river snowflake.

Has kid? HIS POOR CHOICE.

See a pattern? Of course you don't.

Half wit.

Have a nice day.

And the "Im gonna beat your *** from bejind the keyboard in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...

And we have douche lift off. Add a whose grandma is tougher as well.

You must be related to HTBCane. Hotta be same gene pool.

This does not end well for you Muppet.

Advertisement
So...now what are u crying about now? First u argued Tate and Brock have similar HS careers and I smashed that.

Now you're crying because I hurt your feelings about the truth of Louisiana HS football and the rest of the nation?

Lets argue about best ice cream flavors. That seems to be what your emotional level can handle.

Say Pralines and Cream isn't the best and my man Juan from the Blue Lot is gonna throw hands upon you.

PS..Where has Juan gone? Posting legend in his prime.

No excuses but the kid does come from a fcked up neighborhood and is a father. Lots of stress. He was MVP at the Under Armour game out of high school. He was a highlight reel as a freshmen and sophomore despite the trash QB and trash Offense.

Are you attacking him as a person or the football player? Unless you know Jeff personally, shut da ***** up. You can't talk shiit about his fb skills especially when you don't have any. You can't wish him and the team great luck and take a shiit on him at the same time. Fckn goof. Enjoy his Jr season and cheer hard for him and the rest of the boys. Dummy.

How many Ws or team player atta boys does the "MVP from Under Armour/Pop Warner/Elementary School Field Day" award earn for Miami?

Just curious. Is there a bank or something he can draw upon that somehow credits up to a Miami win in a close game?

I wasn't aware. Do tell.

Wow.

Big words, small mind from behind a keyboard.

Inferiority complex much?

Until proven otherwise, his behavior has shown an alarming lack of mental resilience. He has quit on how many tesms now? I believe AT LEAST THREE.

Talented, no doubt. Team player, hardly.

Broken home? Boo f[]cking hoo. Cry me a river snowflake.

Has kid? HIS POOR CHOICE.

See a pattern? Of course you don't.

Half wit.

Have a nice day.

And the "Im gonna beat your *** from bejind the keyboard in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...

And we have douche lift off. Add a whose grandma is tougher as well.

You must be related to HTBCane. Hotta be same gene pool.

This does not end well for you Muppet.

Pretty small minded post for someone that calls herself empirical.

Of course, you are probably from the privileged high grade breastfeeding milk variety so it is rather obvious that you would prefer to accentuate the negative aspects of severely challenged socio-economic individuals because that is after all the posh thing to do in your socio-economic circles, is it not? Come now Sir Jack-Off-A lot, the only pattern I see is a young man that doesn't talk a lot but does all his talking on the field and quite good at it if I may say so your excellency. Just a slight suggestion your Smeg-magesty (please google "smegma" LOL), please get that deformation between your thighs medically examined because I doubt they have fully matured as much as our delightful friend Jeffrey of East St. Louis Nottingham pair has....I leave you with this magnificent quote: "30 year old man with a 15 year old dck" - JoKoy...describes you yes? Goals. Goals my friend. Jeff Goals.

Advertisement
And?

Kyle Wright was a Gatorade POTY, how'd that work out?

Jacory Harris went undefeated in HS, put up monster stats, won 2 State Championships & a Natty, how'd that work out?
They did but they do not have the elite talent Tate has in the pocket or on the run

Advertisement
come on man, reed isnt starting yet, and donaldson isnt even on any draft radar, scaife maybe, we'll see what butch can do

I gotta special feeling about Reed man...Michael Irvin cracking jokes at Paradise...Reed not laughing. Watch the tape. My man is cold. Ready to pile drive someone. I think he might slip in the rotation man.

Donaldson and his Super Size baconator *** needs to play center. They experimented with him at center because he looks like he can't run anymore. We need a wall for Tate. I like this idea by Barry.

Scaife is elite. He has the attitude. Came in fearless. Just needs muscle and power and maybe some broken teeth to look the part. All this GQ stuff on IG is sickening...lol...jk

They did but they do not have the elite talent Tate has in the pocket or on the run

You’re a reasonable poster. This is not meant as a criticism, but you are 100% on the Tate train, when it’s clear that it’s a pretty much equal race between three quarterbacks right now. Nothing has changed since the end of spring practice.

So my question is this, there’s a good chance he’s not going to be the starter. Or let’s just say - he has a one in three chance the way things stand right now. What are you going to do if he’s not named the starter?

Advertisement
Man listen

All i no is we better beat uf on the 24th or its gonna get ugly for manny and co real fast...

That is all

Naw. UF is no slouch. They are a talented team. Can we win? Sure we can. We, too, are talented.

What am I looking for against UF? I want to see a Miami team take the field PREPARED to play. Do I expect to win? Absolutely. Will losing be the end of the world and questioning of Manny? Absolutely not...As long as we display a quality product and play with intensity for 4 quarters, I'm cool because. It's just a preview of what's to come.

I

You’re a reasonable poster. This is not meant as a criticism, but you are 100% on the Tate train, when it’s clear that it’s a pretty much equal race between three quarterbacks right now. Nothing has changed since the end of spring practice.

So my question is this, there’s a good chance he’s not going to be the starter. Or let’s just say - he has a one in three chance the way things stand right now. What are you going to do if he’s not named the starter?
Pull for the QB that plays and hope Enos makes a lot of packages and specific ways to utilize him.

Pretty small minded post for someone that calls herself empirical.

Of course, you are probably from the privileged high grade breastfeeding milk variety so it is rather obvious that you would prefer to accentuate the negative aspects of severely challenged socio-economic individuals because that is after all the posh thing to do in your socio-economic circles, is it not? Come now Sir Jack-Off-A lot, the only pattern I see is a young man that doesn't talk a lot but does all his talking on the field and quite good at it if I may say so your excellency. Just a slight suggestion your Smeg-magesty (please google "smegma" LOL), please get that deformation between your thighs medically examined because I doubt they have fully matured as much as our delightful friend Jeffrey of East St. Louis Nottingham pair has....I leave you with this magnificent quote: "30 year old man with a 15 year old dck" - JoKoy...describes you yes? Goals. Goals my friend. Jeff Goals.

You are special. Do you need a nap, you are sounding cranky. Appreciate your use of every academic sounding SJW adjective and adverb--improperly of course and just wrong--typical "dont blame me for anything snowflake".

You thrive on "look at me". You crave the faux outrage at every perceived slight. Yet you do nothing more than aerobic (possibly anerobic) aspiration--to the detriment of all around you.

Go play another video game. Funny you complain about income inequality, but somehow can afford your smartphone bill every month. Am I going to fast?

Creak, creak, creak, creak.

That's the sound of your oxygen supply, that you so desperately seek, getting cut off.

Muppet, we'll let you know when you say something interesting and actually contribute to this board--Canes football or other.

Advertisement
Back