Zach Smith Insight On Martell

Advertisement
Haha!!! that was witty, though a little to specific for me to think you are a heterosexual male. I know you are gonna need help with the big word so I am prepared to wait a while for your response.

While you are fumbling through your phone for an online dictionary, maybe you can let us in on what team you really support.

Blah blah...*chokes on OCCC's walnut* ...blah blah...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I take trips with chumps up in my trunk and I takem real far to safe place dump

Here’s how I’ll take care of it

I would not call it bad performance. JW was 4 for 6. Yes, he took a safety, but the Int. was Osborne, IMO. It was a perfectly thrown back shoulder pass and Osborne let Midget James Murphy (#29) take the ball away from him. Even if it the pass was under thrown, Osborne adjusted to it "perfectly" AND then let Midget James Murphy (#29) take the ball away from him.
[/QUOTE]
Nah, it wasn't a call for a back shoulder. Jarren has a tendency to under throw deep balls short to the inside.

Now see, you should have quit while you were a head....Oh **** !! I apologize to the board for that. 1835 is probably gonna be triggered to divulge more of his alternative lifestyle fantasies and pass them off as "clever" personal attacks.

"alternative lifestyle fantasies"???...wtf...😂...I know you can't fight for shiit if u write like that...😂😂😂

Advertisement
I like Martell but I just feel Perry will get all his **** together and there is no denying he has the most talent of our qb’s. Perry will be our starting qb. Perry wasn’t terrible under a terrible qb coach and a terrible oc.

Advertisement
I’m kinda hoping Tate takes it because we haven’t had a player like him lead Miami since (????). However, we have too much talent at WR to have a QB that can’t throw downfield. It would be a crime to get jeff thomas back and have a QB with no arm power. Not saying that’s the case because I have no idea
I think we see more than one QB get a lot of playing time. And opposing teams will have to prepare differently for N'kosi/Jarren than for Tate. This will create more uncertainty and more anxiety for opposing defensive coordinators. I would love it if opposing teams had no idea which QB we would open with and who would play the most. It goes against conventional wisdom to platoon QBs but it would be interesting to try and see if we could make it work.

I am not so sure I can seriously discuss the thoughts of a man who wears men’s spider enhancer thongs and WildmanT ball lifters.....
Why not?

He should be wearing different accessories instead? What are your suggestions?

You don't know what the great coaches wear....they're just not so dumb to send it to athletic offices at Bama or Clemson (or wherever)...maybe they not trying to hide it from their wives the way this guy was....Maybe Mrs. Saban or Mrs. Sweeney is in full accord with their husband's choice of devices and whips and stuff...this guy was dumb for not using those Amazon pick-up lockers...after, that's probably what those lockers are for.

This is a very interesting take. Enos, I think has the ability to cater his offense towards the skill set of his playmakers. The question is, is he willing to change his offensive philosophy? From what I can tell, Enos, in the past, has heavily favored 12 personnel, when he had the TE's to do so. He has that now with Jordan, Mallory, and Irvin. Based upon the film from Arkansas and Central Michigan, he ran most of those sets from under center.

I am not an X's and O's guru, so I am legitimately asking for those who are, can Enos offensive philosophy be equally as effective if the playbook is limited to being ran primarily out of shot gun? Looking at the installs that were done in the spring, it seemed as if Enos, as he's done in the past, favored heavily towards the QB's being under center. Of course he mixed it up, but the majority of the offense was under center. He changed it for Tate in the last scrimmage, but Jacory and William's were still under center more than being in shot gun. I am interested in hearing from some of the X's and O's posters on the board regarding their thoughts on this matter.
Is Tate that much less effective if he goes under center sometimes?

Advertisement
Back