Zach Feagles Under Armour AA game highlights

View as article
Two punts. One for 34 and one for 39 (including about a 16 yard roll).

I didn't see anything exciting there.

Advertisement
Sorry but I've watched me P/ K quota for the decade after looking at that kicker from Hawaii hl's

His perfectly executed 52 yard punt down to the 4 yard line didn't impress you I guess.

lets hope his leg continues to get stronger because i only see a mediocre punting leg so far
Did you see the same punt i did? That was just him punting it as high as he could and getting a lucky bounce. it was in all actuality a very poor punt. Just speaking facts not trying to put the kid down or anything

You're clueless.

He was a little short on the punt but he was clearly putting it in the area he wanted with some directional skill. He looks like a good punter with a strong and accurate leg.
yea ok im clueless. im as big a homer as any but you guys are ******* over the top sometimes.

If you actually look at both punts, he very clearly was going for a high punt that would roll towards the endzone. On the second punt look at the ball as it hits his foot, he intentionally has it nose down. Compare that to the first punt where he just kicks normal. The roll on the second punt was not lucky at all, it was completely intentional. What was lucky is that the returner didn't call a fair catch and catch it. I don't think he meant to kick it quite as short as he actually did, but the roll wasn't lucky.

His perfectly executed 52 yard punt down to the 4 yard line didn't impress you I guess.
Did you see the same punt i did? That was just him punting it as high as he could and getting a lucky bounce. it was in all actuality a very poor punt. Just speaking facts not trying to put the kid down or anything

You're clueless.

He was a little short on the punt but he was clearly putting it in the area he wanted with some directional skill. He looks like a good punter with a strong and accurate leg.
yea ok im clueless. im as big a homer as any but you guys are ****ing over the top sometimes.

If you actually look at both punts, he very clearly was going for a high punt that would roll towards the endzone. On the second punt look at the ball as it hits his foot, he intentionally has it nose down. Compare that to the first punt where he just kicks normal. The roll on the second punt was not lucky at all, it was completely intentional. What was lucky is that the returner didn't call a fair catch and catch it. I don't think he meant to kick it quite as short as he actually did, but the roll wasn't lucky.

His dad is a pretty legendary punter (as much as a punter can be) so i'm sure he's gotten some **** good coaching over the years. I think the kid will be the goods

Advertisement
Sure to be one of the least clicked threads in the history of this site. But good lookin out Pete.

I figured, but hey this guy might be starting next year so it's slightly important

Just watched Spicer's tape from HS. Kid seemed pretty legit. I'm sure this wasn't a huge talking point for you with your sources inside the program, but have you heard anything about Spicer's development and what the staff thinks of him? Or is it pretty much Feagles' job to lose?

Advertisement
Back