Zach Feagles Under Armour AA game highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami punter commit Zach Feagles recorded two punts for 73 yards during Sunday's Under Armour All-American game. The son of long time Giants punter Jeff Feagles enrolls at Miami this month and will compete for the starting job for the 2017 season.

[CIS]19990[/CIS]

Advertisement
It might be the least clicked but the kid already knows how to spot the ball in high school. That helps the defense a ton and gives the offense a short field.

Advertisement
His perfectly executed 52 yard punt down to the 4 yard line didn't impress you I guess.

lets hope his leg continues to get stronger because i only see a mediocre punting leg so far
Did you see the same punt i did? That was just him punting it as high as he could and getting a lucky bounce. it was in all actuality a very poor punt. Just speaking facts not trying to put the kid down or anything

Advertisement
Wait until you have a shītty punter, then you'll see how badly you need one.

It's like some people that post here don't understand football and field position.

His perfectly executed 52 yard punt down to the 4 yard line didn't impress you I guess.

lets hope his leg continues to get stronger because i only see a mediocre punting leg so far
Did you see the same punt i did? That was just him punting it as high as he could and getting a lucky bounce. it was in all actuality a very poor punt. Just speaking facts not trying to put the kid down or anything

You're clueless.

He was a little short on the punt but he was clearly putting it in the area he wanted with some directional skill. He looks like a good punter with a strong and accurate leg.

Advertisement
I worked a Scrimmage with this Kid playing RB....

wait until you see this cat run a fake punt... somebody is getting trucked then he will run by the next guy...

pretty good athlete

JC

You're clueless.

He was a little short on the punt but he was clearly putting it in the area he wanted with some directional skill. He looks like a good punter with a strong and accurate leg.
yea ok im clueless. im as big a homer as any but you guys are ******* over the top sometimes.

You're clueless.

Nah..he obviously isn't good. He didn't boom it into row F. It took a lucky bounce which clearly doesn't require precise foot placement or anything like that..

Advertisement

You're clueless.

Nah..he obviously isn't good. He didn't boom it into row F. It took a lucky bounce which clearly doesn't require precise foot placement or anything like that..

Right. You noticed the difference on how he punted, and how he used his foot placement, between the two punts. Yet we have a clown on here who clearly has no clue, taking a shīt on him. Just shows how stupid some of our fans are.

After those typical Kayak 3 and outs (couldn't resist), having a good punter is crucial. Hope he balls the **** out for us and so will all of you when the time comes

Advertisement
Back