Zach branch

24/7canes

Recruit
I was scrolling around on you tube and this kids video popped up. All I can say is dam this 2023 wr class is straight up sick. Thats all carry on. lol.

Advertisement
I was scrolling around on you tube and this kids video popped up. All I can say is dam this 2023 wr class is straight up sick. Thats all carry on. lol.

Gives JB a run for his money as fastest WR in this class. I'd say Branch is faster now, though. Branch is wicked fast and is going to a great system

They’r
Gives JB a run for his money as fastest WR in this class. I'd say Branch is faster now, though. Branch is wicked fast and is going to a great system
They’re neck and neck for fastest WR in the nation. He will be a savage in Riley’s offense.

Not only does this dude have SPPPEEED to burn but he is elusive af in open field and seems to be able to cut without losing speed.. Dude seems in the mold of a Hester, Ginn, Bush, Harvin type superstar impact player.. Should be fun to watch..

Advertisement
Not only does this dude have SPPPEEED to burn but he is elusive af in open field and seems to be able to cut without losing speed.. Dude seems in the mold of a Hester, Ginn, Bush, Harvin type superstar impact player.. Should be fun to watch..
I agree 100% . he was playing in a 7on7 tournament and he was just juking people in the open field like they were o-line men but nope they were abs and he was making them look silly.

What's crazy I was just watching another kids video who is a true freshman and hes 6'3 and 230 lb. Hes just destroying everyone. Hes got several td runs over 50 yards and one was for 98 or 99 yards and hes just pulling away from everyone. Zaden something is his name and hes in the 2025 class. I mean killed was straight murdering qbs when he was playing de.

What's crazy I was just watching another kids video who is a true freshman and hes 6'3 and 230 lb. Hes just destroying everyone. Hes got several td runs over 50 yards and one was for 98 or 99 yards and hes just pulling away from everyone. Zaden something is his name and hes in the 2025 class. I mean killed was straight murdering qbs when he was playing de.
Zayden Walker, 2025 kid outta Ellaville Georgia, he’s an OLB/RB & projected to be a high 4/5-star.

His older brother Zion was a high ranked 2022 4-star that I posted on last year, he signed with USC obviously.

Their Dad Sheva is a really good man, he raised two high character kids.
My homie's son(Stanford signee)just finished up at Gorman with them. He says they're an excellent family and them jits can go....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back