Zach Azzanni Would be a great hire as Miami WR Coach

Advertisement
Listen I have met quite a few michiganders that are rougher than some minorities. An can identify with the inner city kids/ families. That 8 mile **** is real. Those blue collar factory towns that have dried up breed some rough folks regardless of color. F'with someone from Detroit, Flint, or Jackson Michigan simply because they are white an you may get way more than your feelings hurt.

Go Canes
Has nothing to do with roughness, has everything to do with rapport and relationships.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with roughness, has everything to do with rapport and relationships.

You empathy works best when you have lived the experience or had those experiences within your inner circle.

But more importantly he can simply say I have coached in the NFL and I can get your son there.

Go Canes

Zach Azzanni Would be a great hire as UM WR Coach. He was recently with the Denver Broncos and before that the Bears, and before that spent several years coaching WR's in college. He was 2009 national WR coach of the year when coached at Central Michigan. His last stint in college was at Tennessee were he made $355k/yr. He has 4 kids so being unemployed on the NFL carousel annually can't be fun.

Coming to Miami for let's say $350k/yr on a 3 year contract with annual $50k performance and $25k retention bonuses would sound about right.

Coach Z's UT salary
http://sports.usatoday.com/2016/12/07/tennessees-assistant-coaching-pay-spikes-after-bob-shoop-hire/

Go Canes

He is very good with camp kids also, this was at Buford HS so he knows coach Simpson also.

Isn't enos our QB coach as well as OC? Why we need two?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't shoot the messenger, but Barry indicating Cooney could be WR coach...

latest

Great dig Paranos. CMU connection may be the key.

And no lie about 8 mile. I was there about 20 years ago. Strip clubs every few blocks. Was warned ahead of time not to go alone.

Advertisement
We need a Samoan to start a pipeline. How about :
Marques Tuiasosopo, ex-NFL QB. 2014-2015 USC (TE Coach) currently California (QB/PGC)
Alfred Pupunu, ex-NFL TE. Since 2017 Weber State (TE Coach)

Advertisement
Back