Z. White

WR Cane

Junior
Are Richt and Brown smart enough to reach out. I mean fsux already got 2 5* RB's and Z. White is a 4*. Gonna be real crowded up there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
man we're between a rock and a hard place in terms of rb recruiting. basically have to convice them to commit between now and sunday. with no visits.

Extremely overated in my opinion. Darion Felix is a much better option.

Not the end of the world, but he would be better than no back at all in this class.

Apparently we will never be like the F$U's and Alabaga$ of the football world stacking multiple 5 star RBs in the same cla$$, but Richt has a pretty good history of landing solid RBs....and I'm not sure whiffing on a top RB in a recruiting cycle at RB is a great way to stack for the future, especially with the drama queen celebrity nature of the kids these days. Next year looming large I guess...glad we got 1 at least.

UM

Last edited:
Seems like he has several off field issues but he's delusional if he thinks he will ever get consistent carries. That's if he even qualifies.

Advertisement
Seems like he has several off field issues but he's delusional if he thinks he will ever get consistent carries. That's if he even qualifies.

Yup, nowhere as smart as you. Spend your welfare check well, my friend.

I saw a post sometime back where he was involved in so on-filed brawl as a sophomore or junior. But if it is no continual no real problem. I also heard he has some sort of actual learning hindrance/restriction and if true no fault of his. Perhaps others in the area or staff knows more about this alleged issues. Measruables speaking only had tremendous measurable numbers at the Nike.

Lmao whatever makes you happy. I just graduated from college this winter and have already accepted a well paying job in my field but I'll get right on that.

I simply echoed what's been reported on the kid already by other posters here. Him and Lemons would be quality options but both could be ANQ/JUCO kids. Not my fault you're related to him.

Advertisement

Lmao whatever makes you happy. I just graduated from college this winter and have already accepted a well paying job in my field but I'll get right on that.

I simply echoed what's been reported on the kid already by other posters here. Him and Lemons would be quality options but both could be ANQ/JUCO kids. Not my fault you're related to him.

Congrats on graduation and becoming employed, good luck man,

Advertisement
Gesh. This board has gone all ****** over losing one kid. Settle down and do the counting at the end...............

Call me when we recruit like FSU. Until then we have such a long ways to go - even with McFarland.

Okay here is a better video of Stanton Truitt in action for auburn.

[video=youtube;UApoFgxk6go]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=UApoFgxk6go[/video]

Advertisement
Back