Z’s prospect watch: Wekiva DT Sincere Edwards

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Seeing kids like this go to Pitt and watching UM take the Daylen Russell’s of the world are the reason we haven‘t been over to get over the rut that have been the last 20 years.

Sincere is probably 6’2 250 but if there was ever a kid that was like Calijah or Akeem Mesidor here he is. Great short area burst and motor, great hand usage, understands leverage, and is absolutely wrecking legit competition. They even use this man at TE and throw him screens. Of course Charlie Partridge found this kid and has him committed. I just don’t know how we can take Daylen Russell when our “reach” could be a kid like this that can play inside and outside like Mesidor and Bain. It‘s really irritating.

Advertisement
Looks like a good football player with sort area burst and explosion, that clearly keeps his motor going on plays. Athletic enough to win off the snap, but keeps moving and using his hands, winning on the second move on a lot of those plays.

That said, he looks more like a DE who is versatile enough to move inside on passing downs than a DT to me. Anyone seen him in person and have a sense of his measurables and frame?

Advertisement
Looks like a good football player with sort area burst and explosion, that clearly keeps his motor going on plays. Athletic enough to win off the snap, but keeps moving and using his hands, winning on the second move on a lot of those plays.

That said, he looks more like a DE who is versatile enough to move inside on passing downs than a DT to me. Anyone seen him in person and have a sense of his measurables and frame?
I think it‘s about right at 6’2 240-250. Again you take him and use him as a Swiss Army knife Especially in Guidry’s defense that uses odd man fronts.

Seeing kids like this go to Pitt and watching UM take the Daylen Russell’s of the world are the reason we haven‘t been over to get over the rut that have been the last 20 years.

Sincere is probably 6’2 250 but if there was ever a kid that was like Calijah or Akeem Mesidor here he is. Great short area burst and motor, great hand usage, understands leverage, and is absolutely wrecking legit competition. They even use this man at TE and throw him screens. Of course Charlie Partridge found this kid and has him committed. I just don’t know how we can take Daylen Russell when our “reach” could be a kid like this that can play inside and outside like Mesidor and Bain. It‘s really irritating.

3 star that’s more our speed

Advertisement
Not sure if you’re messing with us or if you’re being……

@JamesQuall

season 4 showtime GIF by Billions

Wekiva has a great team and they play terrific competition. For years (before moving to Winter Springs), one of my brothers lived a mile from Wekiva High.

Advertisement
4 plays in …. take! 10 plays in….. ABSOLUTE TAKE!!!! Get this kid on line 1, now! 2 yrs in a college weight room, he’ll be pushing northwards of 280-285lbs.

Last edited:
Clemson DT Tyler Davis is from Wekiva

Yup. I grew up in the SW corner of Seminole County, if I lived just a little bit south, I'd have gone to Edgewater or Evans.

But now I'd probably be closest to Wekiva. Lots of population growth around there, lots of good football schools now.

West of I-4, there is some **** good football being played. Plus a few schools just east of I-4, like Seminole and Lyman and Winter Park and Boone.

Yup. I grew up in the SW corner of Seminole County, if I lived just a little bit south, I'd have gone to Edgewater or Evans.

But now I'd probably be closest to Wekiva. Lots of population growth around there, lots of good football schools now.

West of I-4, there is some **** good football being played. Plus a few schools just east of I-4, like Seminole and Lyman and Winter Park and Boone.
Wekiva is on the bubble of being very good. Wekiva being built (and some redistricting in Jones HS favor) has essentially turned Evans HS into a lower tier program. They had been a consistent top 5 program in Central FL and I don’t see them getting back on top anytime soon. Their school zone is surrounded by much better teams (Wekiva, Edgewater, Ocoee and Jones)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back