Z’s Prospect Watch: FL DE Deonte Anderson

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Deonte Anderson is a DE from Fort Meade, FL. He is reportedly 6’3 225 and has a basketball background. He’s coming off a 40 tackle, 14 sack season and holds 15 offers. Long strider with above average reach with a build similar to Johnathan Greenard. Looks like a player that can develop into a 2 way end and even stand up if need. Raw, doesn’t really have moves and gets his sacks just on motor and athleticism. Will need to add some strength and size once on campus.

Last edited:
Advertisement
D9362FA5-889D-4F23-B015-EE62B2CF6986.gif

Deonte Anderson is a DE from Fort Meade, FL. He is reportedly 6’3 225 and has a basketball background. He’s coming off a 40 tackle, 14 sack season and holds 15 offers. Long strider with above average reach with a build similar to Johnathan Greenard. Looks like a player that can develop into a 2 way end and even stand up if need. Raw, doesn’t really have move and gets his sacks just on motor and athleticism. Will need to add some strength and size once on campus.

Add weight and move him inside?

Add weight and move him inside?
Gotta see where he’s at but it’s not out of the question. I have another kid from Vero beach that I looked at that has that same question. This is why I’ve always said Miami needed to play a hybrid 3-4. That way we can adjust the fronts based on opponents and play big when we need to play big but also use speed.

Gotta see where he’s at but it’s not out of the question. I have another kid from Vero beach that I looked at that has that same question. This is why I’ve always said Miami needed to play a hybrid 3-4. That way we can adjust the fronts based on opponents and play big when we need to play big but also use speed.
Did you notice the future star in your gif?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He will continue to rise strong lower body developing strength in upper body big time upside!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back