Z’s Prospect Watch: Bama LB Jordan Jones

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
This kid can move. A reported 4.53 40 with a 35’ inch vert and a great frame to get to around 230. Reportedly 6’1 205 on top of his 40 and vert. I don’t think he’s a 4.53 and that’s probably a hand time but he’s definitely moving on tape, probably an official 4.6 which is still moving. Has good instincts and fill his assignment/hole well and can probably play OLB as well. You also see he has a feel for blitzing and is quick reacting to the football. Decent tackler and will absolutely destroy you but needs to improve his form. No idea how he is in coverage but looks decent in the screen game. Needs to fill out and maybe be a RS but he can play on special teams tomorrow. 98 tackles with 21 for loss last year. Georgia State found this kid, got him to commit, then 9 teams offered the same day. Absolute offer and stash, he’s going to blow when recruit opens up.

Advertisement
You mad because you brought up a 0* that is committed to one of the worst FBS programs out there.

You sound like you worked for Coach NoD.

Advertisement
You mad because you brought up a 0* that is committed to one of the worst FBS programs out there.

You sound like you worked for Coach NoD.
Go away 2.0, Drew, etc. You didn’t even watch this kid’s film or see when he picked up his offers.

I dont waste my time look at Film of 0* kids commited to a bottom 10 program.
Lmfao all I need to know star *****. PS you posted a kid in Dwayne Alleyne who dropped just as low as this kid who picked up his offers a week ago.

No, I look at offers not stars

Screenshot_20200525-091908_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200525-091843_Chrome.jpg

Notice a difference here.

On and the kid at the Bottom is considered a Top 500 Nationally kid.

Advertisement
Sorry to burst that bubble but I sincerely hope we never recruit a kid that only has offers from some of the worst G5 schools around. Not a single P5 offers or atleast offers from the Top G5 programs.

People these are the offers from the First kid he posted.
Screenshot_20200525-091843_Chrome.jpg

And here are the offers for the second kid he posted

Screenshot_20200525-091908_Chrome.jpg

Who would you offer first and recruit??

Advertisement
Let’s keep this to merits of the player argument not personal attacks.

Advertisement
So I understand this, and I didn’t watch the tape, but me not watching the tape is irrelevant because I don’t know shît to begin with and I’m not giving an opinion on his worth - but it seems like this guy has really good speed and vertical. Is he newer to organized football?

So I understand this, and I didn’t watch the tape, but me not watching the tape is irrelevant because I don’t know shît to begin with and I’m not giving an opinion on his worth - but it seems like this guy has really good speed and vertical. Is he newer to organized football?
I’m don’t think that’s the issue but more of there’s no camps and he doesn’t play at a power school. Regardless, watch the tape. He’s moving and you can tell he’s talented even if you’re a regular fan.

I’m don’t think that’s the issue but more of there’s no camps and he doesn’t play at a power school. Regardless, watch the tape. He’s moving and you can tell he’s talented even if you’re a regular fan.
I’ll watch it. No reason to outright dismiss the guy without even looking or at least seeing the opinions of multiple football-wise posters who have watched it.

Advertisement
Back