Z’s prospect watch: ‘21 NV DB Jaden Hicks

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Jaden Hicks from Bishop Gorman is a 6’0 190 pound DB that has the ability in our defense to also play CB or even be a Striker. He ran a 4.69 40, 4.15 Shuttle, and jumped a 34 inch vertical the last time he tested. He’s got very good ball skill and isn’t afraid to hit people. I also like that he’s aggressive and isn’t afraid to get physical at the line. I would like a better athlete at CB but he can definitely play there, just needs to get lower in his pedal and not be so upright. I would play him at safety but he has capabilities to play everywhere in the back end.

Advertisement
Kid is productive ballhawk, had 10PBU's & 7INT's his Junior year.

A little too slow footed to play Corner, but has very good football IQ & projects best at FS.

Gorman actually has a loaded Secondary with Hicks & two 2022 4-star DB's in Zion Branch & Fabian Ross.

Definitely need to keep that BG pipeline going & send out some offers over there.

Kid is productive ballhawk, had 10PBU's & 7INT's his Junior year.

A little too slow footed to play Corner, but has very good football IQ & projects best at FS.

Gorman actually has a loaded Secondary with Hicks & two 2022 4-star DB's in Zion Branch & Fabian Ross.

Definitely need to keep that BG pipeline going & send out some offers over there.

Absolutely, crazy that dudes are being hurt by no camp season.

Advertisement
Back