Z’s prospect watch: ‘21 NC TE Charlie Browder

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
So I don’t know how this 6’7 behemoth is not a top 15 TE nationally but he’s obviously talented. 2 way guy at 6’7 235 with a basketball background at Christ school in Arden, NC with the potential to be at 260 and maybe even heavier. He moves very similar to Mike Gesicki who also comes from a Basketball background. Also I noticed some of you guys asked to send tape to the staff on Hamp Fry so I figured to let y’all know that I don’t do social media. Feel free to send this to them though if y’all collectively feel they are Miami caliber.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is the kind of player that goes to NCST, UVA, BC, etc and his redshirt Junior year starts to become good. Depending upon how is body develops could become an NFL player. The competition he is playing against looks weaks, so I am not sure how fast he is, but he appears to run good routes and have good hands. UM has signed guys like him that have played in the NFL and others that barely saw the field for the Canes. Howard, JImmy and Butch signed players like him and made them into NFL DE and DT's. With all of that, it appears there are better local options that are more likely.

Advertisement
Back