Z’s Breakdown

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Red ******* alert!! 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

- At this point I really don’t care if King comes back unless we fix the interior of the offensive line. I literally watched DJ scaife completely ignore that All- ACC LB Chaz Surratt was in front of his face and go right causing a failed 4th down play in which they scored on the very next play. We’re literally playing 3 centers out there and 2 of them are apparently retarded.

- Why the **** is Harris starting? In fact why was he even offered to begin with? I hated his offer even back then because he wasn’t a UM back. You saw how slow he was even back then but apparently he was “fast enough” according to a said expert on this site who I respect so I won’t name drop. Why do we play inferior players? Don is clearly the better and more talented back. Robert Burns is clearly the better and more talented back and he’s buried in the depth chart because of this ******* bum. Get him out of here already.

- This WR room needs an ***** outside of Harley who makes up for his lack of talent with a bunch of heart. I can’t even blame Likens because he’s being told to make a marble statue out of dog**** and no matter how much you polish it dog**** its still dog****.

- Did our TEs forget how to block today? I never once question Brev but what was that today? Cool you scored a TD but on 3 separate occasions your mistakes blocking cost our O about 30 yards of progress which doesn’t mean much from a yardage standpoint BUT it changes the tone of the entire possession.

- I can’t blame the D-line because they don’t control the play calling. They also got the ball out quick for the most part so we couldn’t really develop a pass rush. How do you keep stunting while face a run heavy team? You’re literally moving your D-lineman out of a play. It makes no sense and Longo ate that **** up allllll gameeeeee. Longo owns property in Bakers ***.

- OMG can that USC LB get here faster? Please! I just one guy who can properly shoot a gap and has some talent. Steed needs to start with him. Steed actually had a good game as an individual and I can barely tell he’s had 2 surgeries on his knees. Do the coaches think we’re stupid or do they like insulting our intelligence. Can’t wait for the “dawg” Tyler Johnson to be here instead of T2 though. T2 is too much of an alpha even though Johnson’s attitude is just as bad.

- CBs were spotty today. They gave up some plays but they also made a couple but you see the talent difference out there with no Al Baldes. We need to recruit better.

- My lord. Their play was horrible. I originally though Bolden’s miscoverage early in the game was because they were playing Cover 2 under but it was him having his eyes in the backfield and we missed a ton of tackles that we should’ve made. Know your opponent. You’re going against power backs. That’s means you want to go for their legs and get lower than them but did we do that? Uhhhhh nooo. Amari is out here leading with the shoulder and getting trucked plus we’re taking horrible angles to the football. An absolute lack of development by the the Co-DC bartender who needs to go as well

Conclusion: Fire Baker and Banda. This was their game plan and all the other game plans this year was theirs too. Go hire an alpha like Marcus freeman or John Heacock from ISU and bring in position coaches they want. Dabo had to make this change too. He ended up with this dude named Brett Venables. I heard he’s pretty good. For us to take the next step, we need the change on the defensive side unless Manny himself is going to call plays.

Advertisement
Keith Morrison Chin Touch GIF by Dateline NBC

Advertisement
Does the OP know that Manny would have been gashed for a lot of yards as well if he was calling the D? The myth that Manny is some defensive mastermind has been perpetuated on this site for some time. It needs to stop

Red ******* alert!! 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

- At this point I really don’t care if King comes back unless we fix the interior of the offensive line. I literally watched DJ scaife completely ignore that All- ACC LB Chaz Surratt was in front of his face and go right causing a failed 4th down play in which they scored on the very next play. We’re literally playing 3 centers out there and 2 of them are apparently retarded.

- Why the **** is Harris starting? In fact why was he even offered to begin with? I hated his offer even back then because he wasn’t a UM back. You saw how slow he was even back then but apparently he was “fast enough” according to a said expert on this site who I respect so I won’t name drop. Why do we play inferior players? Don is clearly the better and more talented back. Robert Burns is clearly the better and more talented back and he’s buried in the depth chart because of this ******* bum. Get him out of here already.

- This WR room needs an ***** outside of Harley who makes up for his lack of talent with a bunch of heart. I can’t even blame Likens because he’s being told to make a marble statue out of dog**** and no matter how much you polish it dog**** its still dog****.

- Did our TEs forget how to block today? I never once question Brev but what was that today? Cool you scored a TD but on 3 separate occasions your mistakes blocking cost our O about 30 yards of progress which doesn’t mean much from a yardage standpoint BUT it changes the tone of the entire possession.

- I can’t blame the D-line because they don’t control the play calling. They also got the ball out quick for the most part so we couldn’t really develop a pass rush. How do you keep stunting while face a run heavy team? You’re literally moving your D-lineman out of a play. It makes no sense and Longo ate that **** up allllll gameeeeee. Longo owns property in Bakers ***.

- OMG can that USC LB get here faster? Please! I just one guy who can properly shoot a gap and has some talent. Steed needs to start with him. Steed actually had a good game as an individual and I can barely tell he’s had 2 surgeries on his knees. Do the coaches think we’re stupid or do they like insulting our intelligence. Can’t wait for the “dawg” Tyler Johnson to be here instead of T2 though. T2 is too much of an alpha even though Johnson’s attitude is just as bad.

- CBs were spotty today. They gave up some plays but they also made a couple but you see the talent difference out there with no Al Baldes. We need to recruit better.

- My lord. Their play was horrible. I originally though Bolden’s miscoverage early in the game was because they were playing Cover 2 under but it was him having his eyes in the backfield and we missed a ton of tackles that we should’ve made. Know your opponent. You’re going against power backs. That’s means you want to go for their legs and get lower than them but did we do that? Uhhhhh nooo. Amari is out here leading with the shoulder and getting trucked plus we’re taking horrible angles to the football. An absolute lack of development by the the Co-DC bartender who needs to go as well

Conclusion: Fire Baker and Banda. This was their game plan and all the other game plans this year was theirs too. Go hire an alpha like Marcus freeman or John Heacock from ISU and bring in position coaches they want. Dabo had to make this change too. He ended up with this dude named Brett Venables. I heard he’s pretty good. For us to take the next step, we need the change on the defensive side unless Manny himself is going to call plays.
Bump

I appreciate your spirit, friend, but talking about specific plays in a 60 minute emasculation is foolhardy. So is scapegoating assistants. This is all on the Lil' Lisper, Manure.
Oh no, I wasn’t talking about specific plays. I was just trying to point out the worst of them all. Everyone on D but Stroud is a trash can but ultimately the best hope at change is Manny firing Baker because we’re definitely 2-3 years away from firing Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back