Yup,he's 15

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
IMG_1764.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
So far he's got usc,ucla,Kansas,Arizona,fsu,Texas,Oklahoma,Michigan & UNLV. One thing I definitely gotta say, as dirty as everyone thinks football recruiting is basketball don't see football. It's SOOOO crooked. Shoe sponsors, aau, high schools etc. Now the NBA made it a billion times worse by telling NBA players if they start up a squad the league matches their money... Boy did they fvck up with that one. All the people on lebron's nuts is just sad seeing what he's willing to do to these little kids to get more exposure for bronny and now bryce. Carlos doing the same thing with his kids at Colombus.

So far he's got usc,ucla,Kansas,Arizona,fsu,Texas,Oklahoma,Michigan & UNLV. One thing I definitely gotta say, as dirty as everyone thinks football recruiting is basketball don't see football. It's SOOOO crooked. Shoe sponsors, aau, high schools etc. Now the NBA made it a billion times worse by telling NBA players if they start up a squad the league matches their money... Boy did they fvck up with that one. All the people on lebron's nuts is just sad seeing what he's willing to do to these little kids to get more exposure for bronny and now bryce. Carlos doing the same thing with his kids at Colombus.
Because I needed another reason to dislike LeBron.

Hol up, the NBA allows its players to form squads and finances them??

Basketball recruiting world is the ultimate snake pit. You gotta keep your head on a swivel or you'll get eaten alive. You can't trust anyone in that business. As far as the comparison between Boozer kids and Bronny? Well, that's night and day. Boozer's can actually play. There's no fake hype to them. Bronny was put in the spotlight because of his name. Boozer kids have been put their because of their game. Bronny jumps from team to team. Boozers have been playing with the same local travel team for years now. They started in elementary school with a team called Lightning and if I'm not mistaken going into middle school many of the kids from that team merged over with Nightryders, who they've been hooping with for a few years now. Funny thing is Lebron, Juwan Howard, Boozer and even Timbaland all had their sons playing on the same team. Didn't work out though. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back