Yulkeith Brown Gulliver 2021

@gogeta4 - Wasn't this the kid that they showed in like 7th/8th grade before going into high school on that vice world of sports on liberty city football etc? Didn't he play for one of the 2 main pop warner park teams out there? I am probably wrong but name rings a bell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a kid Miami needs to jump on quick. Offers are starting to pour in. Haven’t seen a kid as special and creative with the ball in his hands like this kid. Dad was a local legend as was he in Liberty City. He’s a loyal straight up kid that won’t full around with his recruitment. LSU is his dream school.

He’s also just 15 years old has a 3 plus GPA at Gulliver and just ran a 4.4 at Larry Blustein’s combine last week on a bad leg.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/9373979
Why do you recruit nerds continue to go 2-4 years down the road when we can't even recruit the current year?

If he wants a major college scholarship needs to get to big school for high school, because running away from the defenders of
Pine Crest,LaSalle, and John Carroll aren't going to cut it

Yep, was a problem for Sean Taylor, Joe Jackson, Burns, Patrick Robinson, etc....I'm only thinking of Gulliver kids. School size doesn't mean anything these days. If you go to camps, etc, and are good, teams will find you.

Yep, was a problem for Sean Taylor, Joe Jackson, Burns, Patrick Robinson, etc....I'm only thinking of Gulliver kids. School size doesn't mean anything these days. If you go to camps, etc, and are good, teams will find you.
This kid physically is not close to Sean Taylor or Joe Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
@gogeta4 - Wasn't this the kid that they showed in like 7th/8th grade before going into high school on that vice world of sports on liberty city football etc? Didn't he play for one of the 2 main pop warner park teams out there? I am probably wrong but name rings a bell.
Yea that’s him.

Advertisement
My son is the starting RG at Gulliver. He started every game this season as a true freshmen. Being a Westminster alum it was a difficult choice, but the right choice. Gulliver has made some big hires this off season on the staff and is preparing to build a monster to battle in what now is considered the strongest classification in Football.

Advertisement
Back